• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branson is very close to Fayetteville Arkansas. HInt Hint Hint
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Jake Weingarten is reporting things are in the works for an official to UC and X. No dates yet. Apparently Tennesee is now getting involved as well.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Alabama has rolled in with an offer as well

Comment

OSU's Holtmann visited Tyler at Link today
          https://twitter.com/TheCircuitAlex/s...45683940859904

Comment

#42 in new 2024 rankings from 247 https://247sports.com/Season/2024-Ba...oup=HighSchool

Comment

Wes visited Tyler McKinley today
              https://twitter.com/ChadBrendel/stat...DT4eWlrMsrAAAA

Comment

https://247sports.com/college/basket...ier-193417561/

Cincinnati: “Cincinnati, man it would be a blessing to get to wear that Cincinnati on my chest because that’s where I’m from. Even though I’m in Branson right now I’ll always be a Cincinnati kid and interested in them.”

Louisville: “I love Louisville. They don’t have any pro teams so when you go down to Louisville everybody is trying to see Louisville basketball. I liked the facilities, so I liked the feel and now the new staff is on me.”

Ohio State: “The message was that they’ve had some versatile forwards the past few years and that they see me in that position to impact the game. They’ve got Devin Royal going over there to perfect his craft and they feel like I could do the same thing.”

Xavier: “I want to go to the League and coach Sean Miller put it up on the board for me the players he’s gotten to the League. He wasn’t just talking about it, he showed me evidence of what he’s done in the past and he said that I could be a future one, somebody that could be in that position in a few years.”

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                  https://247sports.com/college/basket...ier-193417561/

Cincinnati: “Cincinnati, man it would be a blessing to get to wear that Cincinnati on my chest because that’s where I’m from. Even though I’m in Branson right now I’ll always be a Cincinnati kid and interested in them.”

Louisville: “I love Louisville. They don’t have any pro teams so when you go down to Louisville everybody is trying to see Louisville basketball. I liked the facilities, so I liked the feel and now the new staff is on me.”

Ohio State: “The message was that they’ve had some versatile forwards the past few years and that they see me in that position to impact the game. They’ve got Devin Royal going over there to perfect his craft and they feel like I could do the same thing.”

Xavier: “I want to go to the League and coach Sean Miller put it up on the board for me the players he’s gotten to the League. He wasn’t just talking about it, he showed me evidence of what he’s done in the past and he said that I could be a future one, somebody that could be in that position in a few years.”
                  Sean Miller paid to get recruits to Arizona who were going to the NBA anyway. None of those guys are in the league because of him.

Comment

As i said in another thread, this is our current problem in recruiting vs the u of norwood. Once CWM gets a few kids to the league we should be back on a level playing field with the boys in blue.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Sean Miller paid to get recruits to Arizona who were going to the NBA anyway. None of those guys are in the league because of him.
                      We know that, and A.M. knows that but the recruit with his eyes looking toward the NBA couldn't care a bit on how others got to where he wants to go, only that there is a history of players getting in. They see no difference in paying players then and the NIL of today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

We know that, and A.M. knows that but the recruit with his eyes looking toward the NBA couldn't care a bit on how others got to where he wants to go, only that there is a history of players getting in. They see no difference in paying players then and the NIL of today.
                        Thing is, Sean Miller did it when it was illegal, knowingly broke the rules. Sean Miller never got a player to the league that wasn’t headed there before they got to Arizona, which is why he had to cheat.
                        Last edited by longtimefan; 09-16-2022, 12:09 AM. Reason: Cleared up that the corrupt coach booted out at Arizona is Sean Miller

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Thing is, Miller did it when it was illegal, knowingly broke the rules. Miller never got a player to the league that wasn’t headed there before they got to Arizona, which is why he had to cheat.
                          Let’s go with Sean, here. Not to be confused with Wes Miller.

Comment

Let’s go with Sean, here. Not to be confused with Wes Miller.
                            Thanks, fixed it.

Comment

#59 in the new Rivals 2024 rankings

Comment

#59 in the new Rivals 2024 rankings
                                on3 has him up to #30 https://www.on3.com/db/tyler-mckinley-150973/

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X