Updates 7/26/22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates 7/26/22

Since we have, so far, lost all of the recruiting threads. I updated several players threads today. Just due to the volume of the stuff lost, I only updated players with Standing offers that have NOT committed elsewhere. I'll try an go back and tackle staff interests for 2023 and 2024 when I can.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I'm sitting on a list of about 25 names and I'll get the threads out of there as time allows through out the week.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      I'm sitting on a list of about 25 names and I'll get the threads out of there as time allows through out the week.
      I appreciate all the hard work you put into this forum. Thanks

Comment

Yea it does not get said enough so I will echo Gmann and also say your time and energy that you put into this forum Brent is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

Here ! Here ! If you can only go one place for Bearcat info...this forum is it!

Comment

Same here. I check in every day, thanks for all the hard work.

Comment

I put in a few updates today. If you know we're looking at someone and I don't have it let me know. I have a 2 1/2 Post-it's full of names to go so they might be on my list and I haven't gotten to them yet
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The second post-it is away..
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I finished my list. This list of players are guys that the staff is interested in and scouting. I can't tell how interested they are in each player or when they started tracking them without doing a ton of searchs. Some of the guys we haven't offered yet look like high major prospects and might be out of our reach. There's a lot of diamond in the rough guys on the list as well and we'll just have to see where it all goes.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I didn't have a better place to put this but this is worth a quick read for subscribers ($)

https://theathletic.com/3289389/2022...ti-basketball/
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm just curious about what happened with the recruiting of Paul McMillan. Great job with the forum BTW

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoGeorge View Post
                        I'm just curious about what happened with the recruiting of Paul McMillan. Great job with the forum BTW
                        Word from Bearcat Journal is that McMillian has two issues as far as UC is concerned. First, he hasn't developed much from his freshman season. Plus, his handlers are difficult to deal with in terms of coming to a deal. The McMillian recruitment ship apparently has sailed.

Comment

Long gone as stated above. And it’s not just us. Everyone’s pretty much over him.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Things seem pretty quiet on the Bearcat recruiting front.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                              Things seem pretty quiet on the Bearcat recruiting front.
                              The coaches are done with 2022 and are concentrating on 2023 & 2024. It's too early to expect any announcements from the incoming HS juniors, while most of the 2023 class will wait until after the AAU seasons end to cut their lists. No one can sign before November.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X