Colin White 2024 OH SG 6'4 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin White 2024 OH SG 6'4 offer

White will visit on an unofficial on May 10 per SpyReportOH. He plays football and basketball. He's at Ottawa-Glandorf HS.

Also in this video Rayvon Griffith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-or_dt23Fg
    Last edited by Lobot; 05-11-2022, 11:26 AM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Did, in fact, visit yesterday: https://twitter.com/ColinWhite21/sta...41349834334209

Comment

He will be visiting for an official sometime this fall per SpyReport.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Visited https://twitter.com/ohiobuckets/stat...4M1IEDFF_kTcXA

Comment

Any info about the other recruit mentioned in the tweet as having visited on same day-Tucker Day, 2024?

Comment

Originally posted by Longtime Lurker View Post
            Any info about the other recruit mentioned in the tweet as having visited on same day-Tucker Day, 2024?
            He's honestly a new name for me but I'll check it out.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Offered after an on site visit by the staff tonight.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

From Next Up hoops :

2024 Ottawa-Glandorf (OH) 6’5 SG Colin White tells me Virginia, Virginia Tech, Ohio State, Xavier, Purdue, Toledo, Penn State, & Cincinnati have been the schools contacting him the most recently. A Virginia Tech visit will be coming up soon @NextUpRecruits

Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

@247HSHoops:

2024 Top-125 wing Colin White tells me he’s down to five schools. Here are the programs he’s considering:

Northwestern
                  Ohio State
                  Cincinnati
                  Butler
                  TCU

White is a versatile guard with good size, athleticism, toughness and feel for the game. Played this summer for @IndianaElite. Ohio native.

Comment

He’s visiting Northwestern but I can’t remember when off the top of my head.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

https://phenomhoopreport.com/2024-co...iscusses-each/

Cincinnati: “Cincinnati was one of the first high majors to offer me. The things Coach Miller is doing over there are fantastic. He is really changing the culture and bringing a good vibe to Cincinnati that I really like. The facilities there are top notch and they just switched to the Big 12 and Jordan Brand, so that is also intriguing. Their campus is beautiful, and it is close to home. Their style of play is great, and I like the way they really strap down and play defense.”

Maybe it's just me. But it feels like he's more interested in UC than the other way around -- feel like he'll end up at Northwestern or Butler.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Maybe it's just me. But it feels like he's more interested in UC than the other way around -- feel like he'll end up at Northwestern or Butler.
                        What makes you say that? Just because he gave a more complete answer than most?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

What makes you say that? Just because he gave a more complete answer than most?
                          UC being in his final five seems like it came out of nowhere. There doesn’t seem to be UC buzz. He is a top 150 recruit by one service and unranked 3 stars by others if I recall correctly - that just strikes me as more of a Butler or Northwestern type.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                            https://phenomhoopreport.com/2024-co...iscusses-each/

Cincinnati: “Cincinnati was one of the first high majors to offer me. The things Coach Miller is doing over there are fantastic. He is really changing the culture and bringing a good vibe to Cincinnati that I really like. The facilities there are top notch and they just switched to the Big 12 and Jordan Brand, so that is also intriguing. Their campus is beautiful, and it is close to home. Their style of play is great, and I like the way they really strap down and play defense.”

I think you’re spot on with this one. I’ve been told this as well.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Top 150 forward Colin White talks final five schools, nearing a decision

Top 150 forward Colin White talks final five schools, nearing a decision

https://247sports.com/college/basket...ate-213991021/

Cincinnati: “They’re the second high major that offered me. I really like coach Miller and what he’s doing over there. He’s really building a culture that I really like. He has a lot of good things going for him and I really think he’s going to be successful this year. Their staff and players are all great.”

The real news is that Dushawn London's article correctly spells Cincinnati but the URL still is "Cincinatti" -- the struggle is real over there at 247

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X