just horrible d right now
Game 28: Temple 2/20 2:00 ESPN2
Collapse
X
-
I admit it.. I just changed my TV to Dr Oakley Yukon Vet. So far, ahhhhh... my BP just went back down.Leave a comment:
-
DeJulius is having a bad game... Probably spells Loss for the Bearcats....
Leave a comment:
-
The cats are not as quick or smooth and thus often hesitates.Leave a comment:
-
We have no one able to stay with Dunn. Hes going to be the mvp of this game. Even with a bad ankle.Leave a comment:
-
Waits for well the Coach didn't have a lot of time to build this team. Again, I will consider that, but please CWM show some improvement.Leave a comment:
-
their closeouts on 3pt shooters is fundamentally unsound and has been all year... you jump BY not AT the shooterLeave a comment:
-
quick and smooth - I hope our guys are watching including CWMLeave a comment:
-
-
Good news everyone... I just got the official word... watching these last dozen games DOES count as community service time... So... at least we got that going for us.Leave a comment:
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: