Game 28: Temple 2/20 2:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leo from jersey
    replied
    just horrible d right now

    Leave a comment:


  • BorisTheCat
    replied
    I admit it.. I just changed my TV to Dr Oakley Yukon Vet. So far, ahhhhh... my BP just went back down.

    Leave a comment:


  • BearKatz
    replied
    DeJulius is having a bad game... Probably spells Loss for the Bearcats....

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    well JD was

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    The cats are not as quick or smooth and thus often hesitates.

    Leave a comment:


  • BearKatz
    replied
    Temple shot 80% from 3pt range... Pathetic!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rufus
    replied
    We have no one able to stay with Dunn. Hes going to be the mvp of this game. Even with a bad ankle.

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    That you put the sandwich in the dip is pretty catchy.

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    Waits for well the Coach didn't have a lot of time to build this team. Again, I will consider that, but please CWM show some improvement.

    Leave a comment:


  • BorisTheCat
    replied
    their closeouts on 3pt shooters is fundamentally unsound and has been all year... you jump BY not AT the shooter

    Leave a comment:


  • Rufus
    replied
    Viktor, I'll mug him at the 3 point line, Lahkin to to the defense. Sheesh!
    Last edited by Rufus; 02-20-2022, 03:08 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • longtimefan
    replied
    It’s just sad now.

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    quick and smooth - I hope our guys are watching including CWM

    Leave a comment:


  • BearKatz
    replied
    Originally posted by BorisTheCat
    Good news everyone... I just got the official word... watching these last dozen games DOES count as community service time... So... at least we got that going for us.
    πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£

    Leave a comment:


  • BorisTheCat
    replied
    Good news everyone... I just got the official word... watching these last dozen games DOES count as community service time... So... at least we got that going for us.

    Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...