Game 28: Temple 2/20 2:00 ESPN2
Collapse
X
-
Perhaps and perhaps not. Ankle was issue early but was under the impression it wasn't that serious. But I agree there's something more as to why CWM downy even look his direction. Especially when JD, MM, and MAW throwing rocks upLeave a comment:
-
there has to be more to it, on why McGinnis is sitting... Ankle has been an issue all year.. I wonder if UC will try for a medical redshirt if possible to gain another year ?Leave a comment:
-
-
-
WHY would you sit a player when he's RED HOT.... And sub him for another player who can't score when your down 12pts....???
I don't understand Millers strategy on subbing these players in and out, when one is Red Hot!!!Leave a comment:
-
Oguama came to play, and MILLER takes him out of the game.... WHY??????Leave a comment:
-
Look JD didn't box out and fouls, but he got his hug - Speaking of Hug(GS). I think it may have been a different reaction from the coachLeave a comment:
-
Davenport out hustled on the boards, 2nd quick foul... Outta the game, GOOD!!!Leave a comment:
-
MAW one of their worse 3pt shooters... already 0-3.
I'm not sure that I have seen a lot about this team that is better now than they were early in the season. That's likely another sign that with THIS roster.. you get what we have seen. These players cannot be any better than they areLeave a comment:
-
This game is very reminiscent of how the Bearcats play X every year... X comes out in the first 10mins, punches us in the mouth.. Gets a 10-15pt lead, and never looks back...Leave a comment:
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: