American Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SawyerHall68
    replied
    Great game for the Cats. Hiccups were few and thankfully often occurred when the Owls had their hiccups. Being down by 10 points early scared me; the turnaround was phenomenal. Didn't the announcer mention that Miller told the team to wake up? They sure did.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    One advantage we have, we have a lot more to play for. Houston will be a #1 seed regardless.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufus
    So we have another 3:00 tip off tomorrow?
    That is correct

    Leave a comment:


  • bearcatjd
    replied
    Awesome performance by our Cats. Let's take down Houston tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rufus
    replied
    So we have another 3:00 tip off tomorrow?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rufus
    replied
    I will confess the JD has been a much better player and teammate since coming off the bench. Kudos to him and his effort. As much as I was down on this entire team after managing just eleven points a half against NKU, I am now excited for a possible upset against Houston. Would love to send Sampson home with a grimace on! Let's go 'cats

    Leave a comment:


  • longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31
    Regardless of what happens tomorrow and any potential postseason play after the AAC tourney -- really happy for the entire team and also the fans for this one.

    I didn't get to see all the game, but what I did -- that was fun!
    When you consider what he inherited two year ago, CWM has done a **** of a job. Clearly he was the right hire. The development of some of these guys has been remarkable.

    Leave a comment:


  • London 'Cat
    replied
    A 30 point win against a team that has been a difficult opponent for UC. On to the semifinals.

    Leave a comment:


  • GoBearcats31
    replied
    Regardless of what happens tomorrow and any potential postseason play after the AAC tourney -- really happy for the entire team and also the fans for this one.

    I didn't get to see all the game, but what I did -- that was fun!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gmann
    replied
    Impressive!

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    Anthony comes in before Hensley

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    and here he comes

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    put in REED

    Leave a comment:


  • BearKatz
    replied
    Skillings...WOW!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • longtimefan
    replied
    Last game against Temple. I wouldn’t mind keeping them as an OOC opponent.

    Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...