Alabama St. 12/17 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leo from jersey
    replied
    when is dayday gonna come out of the slump

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    Enjoyable first half regardless of the competition.

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    here comes JJ

    Leave a comment:


  • Rufus
    replied
    Keep on firing Kriisa!

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    Frency a rebound early now running the floor for a dunk

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    right thing or desperate -- regardless he is back -- now show the positive.

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    must be a late arriving crowd.

    Leave a comment:


  • SKell82155
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatlifer
    Why in the world would an established coach take this job? You're only going to get an assistant coach or a lower league coach hoping to move up.And that of course ,is a gamble as we can currently attest. Any coach with a solid resume will see our limited funds for coaches and players and turn it down. But we sure have a swell practice facility! I think that may prove to be a costly white elephant.
    I guess I can’t complain (tho I do) as I haven’t contributed
    $$ to the athletic dept in years. Maybe if the alumni
    contributed more we could afford a better coach ?
    Just spit-ballin.

    Leave a comment:


  • leo from jersey
    replied
    CWM made it sound like the players wanted JJ back. I am sure those losing minutes are all for it. Come on Wes - you are desperate and since you can't coach them up. you are trying anything. I sure hope it works as I hate losing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rufus
    replied
    You are preaching to the choir sir! Their are many on this forum who have posted the exact same sentiment. And yes it does bear repeating as many times as possible sadly to those who make the decisions inside the UC walls these rants just fall on deaf ears.

    Leave a comment:


  • bearcatlifer
    replied
    Why in the world would an established coach take this job? You're only going to get an assistant coach or a lower league coach hoping to move up.And that of course ,is a gamble as we can currently attest. Any coach with a solid resume will see our limited funds for coaches and players and turn it down. But we sure have a swell practice facility! I think that may prove to be a costly white elephant.

    Leave a comment:


  • bearcatbret
    replied
    Cincinnati Reinstates Dismissed Guard After Shocking Update From Coach Miller | Fanrecap.com
    Jizzle to suit up.

    Leave a comment:


  • red_n_black_attack
    replied
    With Jizzle back, I'm checking back in

    Leave a comment:


  • Carthage World
    replied
    -21.5
    o/u 145.5

    Vegas predicts an 84-62 Bearcats win.

    Leave a comment:


  • D.A.H.
    replied
    Originally posted by hipal88
    This is about as passionate and knowledgeable group of fans there is and no one cares there is a game tonight. Thanks CWM, CSS, and JC.
    i know that i've checked out - saw a clip of wes after the georgia game - he looked like he had kidney stones to pass - i think he knows this gig is very tenuous - probably the only thing he's hanging on by, is his buyout.

    Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...