Alabama St. 12/17 7:00 ESPN+
Collapse
X
-
right thing or desperate -- regardless he is back -- now show the positive.Leave a comment:
-
I guess I can’t complain (tho I do) as I haven’t contributedWhy in the world would an established coach take this job? You're only going to get an assistant coach or a lower league coach hoping to move up.And that of course ,is a gamble as we can currently attest. Any coach with a solid resume will see our limited funds for coaches and players and turn it down. But we sure have a swell practice facility! I think that may prove to be a costly white elephant.
$$ to the athletic dept in years. Maybe if the alumni
contributed more we could afford a better coach ?
Just spit-ballin.Leave a comment:
-
CWM made it sound like the players wanted JJ back. I am sure those losing minutes are all for it. Come on Wes - you are desperate and since you can't coach them up. you are trying anything. I sure hope it works as I hate losing.Leave a comment:
-
You are preaching to the choir sir! Their are many on this forum who have posted the exact same sentiment. And yes it does bear repeating as many times as possible sadly to those who make the decisions inside the UC walls these rants just fall on deaf ears.Leave a comment:
-
Why in the world would an established coach take this job? You're only going to get an assistant coach or a lower league coach hoping to move up.And that of course ,is a gamble as we can currently attest. Any coach with a solid resume will see our limited funds for coaches and players and turn it down. But we sure have a swell practice facility! I think that may prove to be a costly white elephant.Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
i know that i've checked out - saw a clip of wes after the georgia game - he looked like he had kidney stones to pass - i think he knows this gig is very tenuous - probably the only thing he's hanging on by, is his buyout.Leave a comment:
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: