Season Tickets
Collapse
X
-
You should have received an email from UC with a UPS tracking code so you can follow their journey. I'm supposed to get mine today after they started in Little Rock and continued on to Indianapolis, Columbus, and now Cincinnati.Leave a comment:
-
-
Has anyone received their tickets in the mail? I still don't have mine
Leave a comment:
-
-
I've gotten mine but the sent them by email/PDF unstead of sending me the booklet.
Leave a comment:
-
I just received notification that my tickets are being shipped via UPS. Per UPS tracking, "label created" last night. So, they haven't been picked up by UPS yet.Leave a comment:
-
-
Thank, I will need to call for parking.Last edited by red_n_black_attack; 08-17-2019, 01:44 PM.Leave a comment:
-
I have someone else purchase my season tix, which is why I forgot to get a parking pass. I call every year to get a pass, but I will have to get a lesser desireable garage since I've waited so late.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Does anybody know if the old Deaconess garage, which they did not tear down, but built around, is available for parking this year?
B.C.
Leave a comment:
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Leave a comment: