Notre Dame Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame Tickets

I have already put an initial down payment towards Notre Dame tickets through my season ticket purchase. I was told that I would be contacted if my request for tickets was able to be accommodated. Does anyone know when we will be contacted about whether we actually receive tickets or not? Thanks in advance.

That’s probably a question for the ticket office. UCATS renewals are happening right so I would think that window would have to close before they figure out priority points for everyone.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I assume everyone will get their allotment and they will have extras, it's never been an issue before... but maybe because of the pre-seaon rankings they are in more demand this year. I requested 8 myself

Comment

Just received information from the ticket department. They are hoping to send out emails by the end of the week to anyone that has put a deposit down on tickets.

Comment

I got 4 tickets to the Indy & ND game. Can't wait. I requested 6 tickets for each game.
          Last edited by bearcatjd; 05-06-2021, 05:03 PM.

Comment

They only gave me 2 of the 8 I requested. I'm wondering if that's not set in stone and was just a reminder I'm only guaranteed 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
              They only gave me 2 of the 8 I requested. I'm wondering if that's not set in stone and was just a reminder I'm only guaranteed 2.
              I thought I saw a release that said everyone got the max based on their level of giving.

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaTakester View Post

I thought I saw a release that said everyone got the max based on their level of giving.
                That is correct. In my case that was 4 tickets each game.

Comment

That's a change, wonder if they are doing that to try to force people to donate more. For previous years tickets weren't guranteed but they had extras and I would always get as many as requested. I bet they have enough tickets but are trying to force the donation levels. I'm going to have some disappointed bearcat friends

Comment

I got 2, see you guys there! Big questions is where are we partying?

Comment

Me and my cousins have tickets for the Indiana game and for ND. We need to win one of those two. I still think that UC should insist on neutral refs before getting on the bus to get there!

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Does anyone know which refs are slated for the Indiana & ND games?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X