Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Rexhausen
    replied
    What is wrong with Georgia did somebody get injured?

Leave a comment:

• regoarrarr
    replied
    Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post

Baylor would make me feel better just before we cheer on the Cats!
    Boo yeah! 21-16 Baylor final. I was already feeling pretty good about win and your in but now I can't see any way we win and don't make it. SEC Winner, Michigan if they win and even SEC loser still leaves us at 4.

I would LOVE it to go

1. Georgia
    2. Michigan
    3. UC
    4. Notre Dame

Notre Dame upsets Georgia and we beat Michigan setting up a UC / Notre Dame championship with Fickell vs. Freeman. Epic

Leave a comment:

• Josh Rexhausen
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Seems like a good day to cheering on Baylor, Iowa and Georgia.
    Baylor would make me feel better just before we cheer on the Cats!

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Seems like a good day to cheering on Baylor, Iowa and Georgia.

Leave a comment:

• Josh Rexhausen
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
    The Utes are trashing #10 OR again, 23-0, early 3rd. Either the Ducks were overrated or gave up late. They certainly can't handle Utah.
    Stick a fork in them. Announcers were saying they lost a lot of talent on offense but commented it looked like they lost their fight. Wouldn't be surprised if they lose their bowl game.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    The Utes are trashing #10 OR again, 23-0, early 3rd. Either the Ducks were overrated or gave up late. They certainly can't handle Utah.

Leave a comment:

• Greg7173
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Some thoughts:
    - Oklahoma State at #5 scares me... if UC and Oklahoma State win (and Alabama upsets UGA), I think it's 50/50
    - If Alabama loses even by the smallest of margins, it does not make sense to drop them only from #3 to #4... would not be fair to have Georgia beat Alabama and then make them play again #1 vs. #4
    - I am still haunted by that Auburn player going out of bounds and helping contribute to the Alabama comeback, should Alabama end up beating UGA...
    - Could you imagine a situation where UC could win, somehow get passed up by Oklahoma State and Fick then leaves to ND the day or day after? Ok, sorry for floating that out there...
    - Bearcats: just win!
    If that happens (perish the thought) it would cause an incredible uproar against the current CFP formula and might usher in the expanded playoff. Plus we would get a New Year's Day bowl and a chance for our first win on New Years Day. A good end to a great season!

Leave a comment:

• sloppydj13
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Some thoughts:
    - Oklahoma State at #5 scares me... if UC and Oklahoma State win (and Alabama upsets UGA), I think it's 50/50
    - If Alabama loses even by the smallest of margins, it does not make sense to drop them only from #3 to #4... would not be fair to have Georgia beat Alabama and then make them play again #1 vs. #4
    - I am still haunted by that Auburn player going out of bounds and helping contribute to the Alabama comeback, should Alabama end up beating UGA...
    - Could you imagine a situation where UC could win, somehow get passed up by Oklahoma State and Fick then leaves to ND the day or day after? Ok, sorry for floating that out there...
    These are my same thoughts with us at #4. the committee gave themselves plenty of wiggle room to keep us out.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Some thoughts:

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Of note, Future Big 12: UC at 4, BYU at 12 and Houston at 16.
    Current Big 12: OK State 5, Baylor 9, Oklahoma 14. Texas is NOT bowl eligible.
    Last edited by bearcatbret; 11-30-2021, 10:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    CFP at # 4 still. Emperor only lost his shirt.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    CFP tonight: GA, MI, AL, UC ... OK St, ND

Leave a comment:

• Josh Rexhausen
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
    In addition to a necessary Cats’ win, I’m a big fan of Baylor this week. Go, Bears!
    Might as well root for the Hawkeyes too.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    In addition to a necessary Cats’ win, I’m a big fan of Baylor this week. Go, Bears!

Leave a comment:

• Barklee
    replied
    Great story. I love the “Fightin’ Fickells” moniker.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X