Week 0 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 0 Discussion

Are there any comments on the results from Week 0? It looks like it is going to be a tough year for Nebraska. College football scores, schedule: Week 0

Illinois 30, Nebraska 22 -- Takeaways
    Fresno State 45, UConn 0 -- Recap
    UCLA 44, Hawaii 10 -- Recap
    UTEP 30, New Mexico State 3 -- Recap
    San Jose State 45, Southern Utah 14
    Check out the complete Week 0 scoreboard

UConn looking strong... how much longer until they drop a division or abandon football entirely?

Comment

I predict UConn will drop to FCS when Randy Edsall decides he wants to retire.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        I predict UConn will drop to FCS when Randy Edsall decides he wants to retire.
        He was just extended in March for another 2 years. So maybe after 2023 or they buy him out early if they start going winless

Comment

There’s no money in that department to buy him out. That’s how they got in this mess in the first place.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Will Nebraska still be playing at Nippert in 2025 since our game in Lncoln was cancelled?

P.S. do not even start any Luke will be the Cornhuskers coach rumors. If he turned down Arkansas, Mich st, WVU among others, he is not going to try to revive the ghosts of championships past in Lincoln. If he does, fine, not please let's not discuss in this thread.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
              Will Nebraska still be playing at Nippert in 2025 since our game in Lincoln was cancelled?

P.S. do not even start any Luke will be the Cornhuskers coach rumors. If he turned down Arkansas, Mich st, WVU among others, he is not going to try to revive the ghosts of championships past in Lincoln. If he does, fine, not please let's not discuss in this thread.
              I'm not sure to be honest. John Cunningham hasn't addressed that to my knowledge.This would be a great question at Coffee with Cunningham on Thursday morning. I usually can't make it but feel free to submit that one if you receive an invite to it. I'm assuming we got paid on the cancelled game because they cancelled it (or the BIg 10 did it for them basically).

I could be totally wrong though. I have not seen anything about rescheduling it and I doubt that we would go after them for the money because it was a COVID-19 issue. (contract act of God clause).

As far as the Fickell to Nebraska thing. Mark Ennis (U of L guy) started that on Twitter and I will go on record saying that will NEVER happen. You all can devise a (reasonable) penalty for me if I'm wrong.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I get the coffee with Cunningham invites, but can't go due to work.
                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X