Week 1 Results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 Results

No real surprises. tosu, Coastal, Utah, Arizona State, and UCF all win. Coastal put up some numbers. I should point out that UT looked like they played one of the worse teams in the Country and that South Florida really sucks (45-0 against NC St).
    Last edited by bearcatbret; 09-03-2021, 08:37 AM.

UCF trailed in the first half, 21-0, and battled back to win, accumulating 500+ total yards. On their first possession, the Knights drove to the BSU 5, only to have Dillon Gabriel throw into traffic at the goal line. The defender rode a convoy 100 yards for the Pick 6 to take a 7-0 lead.

Comment

Ranked Wisconsin and UNC lose today.

Comment

Was 2019 the fluke FOR LSU?
        Clemson won't play anither ranked team until ACC championship, and that isn't set in stone.

OU will drop in rankings after close game
        Oh St is good, but not great..

Bama and Georgia are the clear top 2.

Glad UC took care if busines
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Washington, Tulsa, and Vandy all lost to FCS schools this past week.

ND at FSU at 7:30 tonight on ABC. Mackenizie Milton will be at QB for FSU.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I hope that Milton has a good season. I am just glad that he is not in the AAC. He was a stud prior to his injury.

Comment

I'm a bit torn on who to root for (besides teams ranked ahead of us losing). Do we switch to supporting the future big12 teams and not care about the rest of the AAC? The AAC did not look great this week as a whole. I want our upcoming opponents to win so it looks better when we beat them (looking at you Indiana)... Hopefully Notre Shame doesn't choke tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post
                I'm a bit torn on who to root for (besides teams ranked ahead of us losing). Do we switch to supporting the future big12 teams and not care about the rest of the AAC? The AAC did not look great this week as a whole. I want our upcoming opponents to win so it looks better when we beat them (looking at you Indiana)... Hopefully Notre Shame doesn't choke tonight.
                1ST AAC for now, plus Miami, Murray St, IU, and ND.

Then ISU and rest of Big 12, including ISU/OU split so we jump them both in CFP rankings
                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Notre Dame just escaped in OT over FSU, 41-38, after the Noles fought back from a 38-20 deficit. FSU tied it after their starting QB lost his helmet. MacKenzie Milton came on and guided them the rest of the way to get the tie.

Comment

I really do not like the golden domers. Ever since the 1970's, I felt that they received way too much love and were always over rated. I have met Lou Holtz and I believe that he is a humble man. Other than that, there is nothing for me to cheer about ND. I want to go into their house and crush them.

Comment

There are several schools that I feel the same way about. They feel entitled to the elite status that's been given them by the talking heads. Im just too much of a homer I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                        I really do not like the golden domers. Ever since the 1970's, I felt that they received way too much love and were always over rated. I have met Lou Holtz and I believe that he is a humble man. Other than that, there is nothing for me to cheer about ND. I want to go into their house and crush them.
                        Yes BUT! With Indiana getting their butts kicked, to avoid having wins over both the Hoosiers and the Irish relegated to so what status, no matter one's personal feeling about ND, we needed them to win that game last night.

Comment

I found myself pulling for FSU at the end after Milton got in even though I wanted Notre Dame to win. I really hope he gets to start the rest of the year and kills it. Glad Notre Dame pulled it out while Milton still got to show he's still a stud

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X