Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    replied
    Reports are flying that Denbrock is headed to LSU as OC. Haven’t seen a lot of confirmation yet or s timetable on when.

time for Gino.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Denbrock did not make the final group

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Denbrock in the final 15
    https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/sta...22731038765058

Leave a comment:

• richard k.
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Amen & Amen. The Cats have the #9 scoring offense in the country (SMU are #6). They also are #6 in scoring defense (SMU somewhere lower than the Top 50). Talent has a lot to do with that, but poor coordinators would mess up the results. We can cherry-pick certain plays, but overall, this team is well coached in all three phases.
    And does anyone believe that there are no discussions both before and after the games between the head coach and his coordinators about what will and did happen - and WHY?

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Denbrock drives us crazy with his play calling sometimes but he’s won a whole bunch of games here.

I think every fan base on the planet hates their OC because he didn’t call what fans thought was the correct play in any given down. We’re in all in the mode of Fickell walks on water and as a result, Denbrock and Tressel become easy scapegoats.
    Amen & Amen. The Cats have the #9 scoring offense in the country (SMU are #6). They also are #6 in scoring defense (SMU somewhere lower than the Top 50). Talent has a lot to do with that, but poor coordinators would mess up the results. We can cherry-pick certain plays, but overall, this team is well coached in all three phases.

Leave a comment:

• hipal88
    replied
    I am honestly on the fence on this....is it because of or in spite of MD? Does he have more talent than he needs or less? And I will include Ridder in that. I can not say who is holding who back.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Denbrock drives us crazy with his play calling sometimes but he’s won a whole bunch of games here.

I think every fan base on the planet hates their OC because he didn’t call what fans thought was the correct play in any given down. We’re in all in the mode of Fickell walks on water and as a result, Denbrock and Tressel become easy scapegoats.

Leave a comment:

• Greg7173
    replied
    There are so many examples I can't even remember.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    BC, I believe what put him over the top was the 1st and goal vs.Tulsa that would have clinched the game yet we came away with a goose egg.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Chris
    replied
    I’m sure it was his reputation from last year‘s clock management at Central Florida and at the Peach Bowl that put him on the judges' radar!

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X