X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic AAC Championship - Houston 12/4 4:00 ABC

AAC Championship - Houston 12/4 4:00 ABC

The game is set but as of now the location depends on what happens with UC in Greenville on Friday. Win and we host. Lose and we travel. Season ticket holders will get an email about pre orders today. Tickets go on sale at Noon.

• bearcatbret
    replied
    How Did I Get Here? (247sports.com) This can relate to many of us.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    The seven minutes ($)

https://theathletic.com/3003284/2021...tball-playoff/

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    That shot from the end zone of Dublanko just all of sudden appearing , head and arms going above all they other bodies and snatching the ball is just an outstanding shot. Its one of the better sports action clips I've seen in a long long time.!

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    This video is special https://twitter.com/American_FB/stat...26677580263424

Last edited by GoBearcats31; 12-08-2021, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Gmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg7173 View Post

Watching on TV brought me to tears. Cincinnati fans are the best! My personal best in-person moment was the celebration on Fountain Square after the Reds won the series in 1975. Woke up the next morning without a voice.
    It was one of the special Cincinnati moments like Reds' championships, UC Final Four, and Bengals' super bowls. I found myself after the game and most of Sunday without much of a voice. Awesome time!

Leave a comment:

• Greg7173
    replied
    Originally posted by steveedwards View Post

As Fickell would say, “charge it to the winning budget.”

I’ve had the good fortune of witnessing some incredible sports moments, and I have to say Saturday night on the field after the game was only rivaled by Pete Rose’s 4192 hit in my opinion. The field full students and fans, playing “We are the Champions,” knowing we’d be in the top four…very cool scene.
    Watching on TV brought me to tears. Cincinnati fans are the best! My personal best in-person moment was the celebration on Fountain Square after the Reds won the series in 1975. Woke up the next morning without a voice.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Originally posted by steveedwards View Post

I’ve had the good fortune of witnessing some incredible sports moments, and I have to say Saturday night on the field after the game was only rivaled by Pete Rose’s 4192 hit in my opinion. The field full students and fans, playing “We are the Champions,” knowing we’d be in the top four…very cool scene.
    I agree. My wife and I just stood in the stands and witnessed it all. The two flags waving in the sea of black clad fans was something. I have watched different clips of it over and over and am still in disbelief of being in the CFP. I remember sitting at Curry's last game and thinking that I could count the attendence on both hands. I was just cautioning everyone that things may change in a couple of years. Ridder had a great quote that went something like: I wasn't sure if the fans would storm the field and I didn't know if security would try to stop it. It just happened and it was great.

Leave a comment:

• steveedwards
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
    Something to remember, rushing the field is prohibited by the Big 12.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Something to remember, rushing the field is prohibited by the Big 12.

Leave a comment:

• Josh Rexhausen
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Incredible
    Yes the whole experience was incredible my son and I had to get home so we did cut across the field as everyone was rushing at I believe we took some pictures and we're walking up the west side of the stadium as that song was ending. Still haven't got my voice back and my ears are ringing a little bit.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    I hope that everyone can view this :

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXKO9pJ...dium=copy_link
    Incredible

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I hope that everyone can view this :

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXKO9pJ...dium=copy_link

Leave a comment:

• Josh Rexhausen
    replied
    Fun take for Cincinnati fans to enjoy.

Highlights:

Cincy defense on the field for 40 minutes and didn't get tired.

Only 45 plays and 400 yards to score 35 points

0-8 Third downs - "You played 60 minutes and only had 8 third downs? Wow."

Leave a comment:

• Josh Rexhausen
    replied
    Thinking about the game, that one scoring drive of Houston in the second half required:
    A replay overturning a fumble (I still don't understand why since he got hit on the second step.)
    Two unsportsman like conduct penalties on Cincinnati
    Houston's biggest play of the game, with blown tackles on Cincinnati's part
    Generous official spots
    A converted 4th down.

All that to get the only score of the half for Houston. 13 plays, 7:28 leaving 6:06 on the clock.

All Cincinnati did after the first three scores in the half was try to run clock. They dominated the half more than the 21-7 score showed.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X