X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Location, Location, Location. Glad to have this game at Nippert.

Tickets go on sale at 12:00 today for those who are able to go. All tickets will be digital according to the ticket office and available online only. No walkups to the window for this one.

If you have not gotten tickets yet, you better get on it. They’re closing in on a sellout after 2 hours

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Location, Location, Location. Glad to have this game at Nippert.

Tickets go on sale at 12:00 today for those who are able to go. All tickets will be digital according to the ticket office and available online only. No walkups to the window for this one.

Leave a comment:

• Chewbacca2099
    replied
    I'm worried about ECU. They are on a 4-game win streak and have a tough home field environment. Their team and fans are going to be jacked to play us. Hopefully the team is focused and not looking ahead to Houston and playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    If we don"t win big, I think ND could jump us.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Here is to the seniors for a great run and keep up the winning. Cincinnati Football on Twitter: "FIRST NFL TD FOR @JOSIAHD5‼️ 📺: #GBvsMIN on FOX #BearcatsInTheNFL https://t.co/b2Gaw3iPgx" / Twitter

Leave a comment:

• Greg7173
    replied
    Originally posted by Barklee View Post
    CLF says that teams are always in a funk, after losing Navy. ECU barely beat Navy yesterday and their defense will be nursing sore legs from all of the Navy chop blocks (which are never flagged).

The good guys will win big: UC 49 ECU 13
    Sure hope you are right! Bearcats peaking at just the right time.

Leave a comment:

• Barklee
    replied
    CLF says that teams are always in a funk, after losing Navy. ECU barely beat Navy yesterday and their defense will be nursing sore legs from all of the Navy chop blocks (which are never flagged).

The good guys will win big: UC 49 ECU 13

Leave a comment:

• Bearcats1232002
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
    I am less worried about the ECU game after yesterday's stellar performance, but I still think that they will be a very tough opponent.

B.C.
    No. I am still worried. This game matches up well for ECU. They still remember that fake punt last year when we were up by a lot plus there is the typical motivation of our ranking and us leaving the AAC.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Chris
    replied
    I am less worried about the ECU game after yesterday's stellar performance, but I still think that they will be a very tough opponent.

B.C.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X