Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevon Scott

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Scott on campus - pictured with Kyle Washington
    https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsMBB/st...45527226552326

    Comment


    • #17
      Great pic. The angle of this picture is weird though . It makes Tre look short ad thin and he's really neither of those things.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

      Comment


      • #18
        Scott, who was recently in town, appears to be on the Cleveland Cavaliers' summer roster https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/te.../Summer_League

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
          Scott, who was recently in town, appears to be on the Cleveland Cavaliers' summer roster https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/te.../Summer_League
          This is correct. He’s posted the Cavs summer roster to his Instagram account
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

          Comment


          • #20
            Trevon Scott averaging 18 and 6 in two games so far for the Cleveland Charge (formerly the Canton Charge), which is the Cavs' G League team

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              Trevon Scott averaging 18 and 6 in two games so far for the Cleveland Charge (formerly the Canton Charge), which is the Cavs' G League team
              Scott is averaging 10.1 and 5.3 through 15 games (12 starts) https://gleague.nba.com/player/trevon-scott/

              Comment


              • #22
                Trevon has been called up to the Cavs on a 10 day hardship contract.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  Trevon has been called up to the Cavs on a 10 day hardship contract.
                  Awesome, I was waiting to see if this would happen.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Looks like Scott got his first ever NBA minutes -- two -- and produced a "2 trillion" (2 mins, the rest 0's)
                    https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401360295

                    Really happy for him. He redshirted his freshman year, basically meaning Mick Cronin didn't think he was ready for high level D1 ball. Got better each year and has a really, really strong senior year. And he hasn't stopped. Wishing him nothing but success.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      First bucket!
                      https://twitter.com/cavs/status/1475...067322372?s=20

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Trevon has signed with the Agua Caliente Clippers in the G League
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

                        Comment

                        Responsive Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X