Ill bring it up Cronin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Seems like a good portion of our fan base has a whole issue with Schadenfreude towards past coaches that leave on their own. It's a bit weird. With the bad coaches I can understand it a bit but Cronin was mostly successful at UC. Same with Kelly and Fickell in football.
    I agree Lobot. Mick gave us some very good, exciting years but similar to Hugs, we had too many early exits in the tournament. I wish him no ill will. Same with Kelly and Fickell in football. They both took this program to heights most of us would never have dreamed of when we were undergrads and left the program better off than they found it. Butch, not so much and Tuberville not at all. I wish them all well.
    ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Mick lost by 46 last night to Utah while only scoring 44. Mick said in the post-game that it was lack of rebounding.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Daddy_Bearcat_07 View Post
        Mick lost by 46 last night to Utah while only scoring 44. Mick said in the post-game that it was lack of rebounding.
        They got hammered on the boards but shot
        31.5% from the field & 50% from the charity stripe.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Daddy_Bearcat_07 View Post
          The Utah loss came after Cronin blew-off his post-game radio interview (sound familiar?) following a home loss to Cal; he stayed in the locker room with the players, I guess to scorch the walls.

Comment

https://twitter.com/JustinESports/st...56449168789588

Comment

Just keep digging..

https://twitter.com/latbbolch/status...06639928103075
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I do not believe that I have ever heard of the term "lawnmower parent." Did Mick just make that up?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                  I do not believe that I have ever heard of the term "lawnmower parent." Did Mick just make that up?
                  This is a real phrase. Most of the time I've heard it used it is meant to indicate something worse than a Helicopter Parent. A Lawnmower Parent is one that clears the path for their child - makes sure there are no obstacles, places where the child might trip or fall or gut hurt in any way.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X