X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    16 points, 9 rebounds, 6 blocks tonight. First game Hamilton has played in 3 weeks.
    Sage had a massive game on Saturday against a struggling Colerain squad. 23 points (10/17 FG, only 3/8 FT), 15 rebounds (including 7 offensive), and 4 blocks. After a slow, possibly injury-induced start, here are his #s through 11 games:

12.5 points, 7.7 rebounds, and 2.5 blocks per game (15.7, 8.6, and 3.0 in his last seven games)

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    16 points, 9 rebounds, 6 blocks tonight. First game Hamilton has played in 3 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Just realized the list is alphabetical.

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/mw14Ev...basketball.htm

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by richard k. View Post

How many high school senior 7'ers are there - 8/9?
    At least ten because they were on that list. If I find a list out there that I can sort by height, I give you a real answer on that.

Leave a comment:

• richard k.
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    MaxPreps has Tolentino ranked the #7 7 footer on the country
    How many high school senior 7'ers are there - 8/9?

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    MaxPreps has Tolentino ranked the #7 7 footer on the country

Leave a comment:

• BorisTheCat
    replied
    HAMILTON–Due to the recent spread of the coronavirus, Hamilton High School has stopped extracurricular activity for a little more than a week. This includes athletics. The following was posted on Hamilton's athletic website:
    Due to recent developments with COVID, all extra-curricular activities will be suspended from Friday, January 14, through Sunday, January 23, 2022. This includes any scheduled games, practices, and performances.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Alley oop to Sage the other day https://twitter.com/CBoxSports/statu...80562582470657
    Not the best transition D https://twitter.com/CBoxSports/statu...76296896798723

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Through 9 games, Sage is averaging 10.9 points, 6.8 rebounds, 2.0 blocks including 73.9% from the FT line (17/23) and 26.3% from deep (5/19).

However, #s from his last 5 games = 14.2, 8.8, 2.6

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I'n trying to find Tolentino's stats from Hamilton this year. I saw where he had a double double this past week but Hamilton doesn't seem to have his stats up anywhere that I've looked. Seems like he's coming back from injury and slowly ramping up his production.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Tolentino signed his LOI last month.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X