Dailyn Swain 2023 OH SF 6'6 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dailyn Swain 2023 OH SF 6'6 offer

I can't find stats from the Flyin to the Hoop; but apparently Dailyn Swain went off.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    I can't find stats from the Flyin to the Hoop; but apparently Dailyn Swain went off.
    An OSU 247 article https://247sports.com/college/ohio-s...ies-180693386/

A box score https://twitter.com/FlyinToTheHoop/s...682867718?s=20

Comment

#59 in the new Rivals 2023 rankings, down eight spots

Comment

https://247sports.com/Article/Dailyn...ing-185614220/

Comment

#93 in the new 2023 rankings on ESPN http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b...023/order/true

Comment

Based on this article, the ship has sailed here.

https://www.on3.com/news/4-star-dail...-after-summer/
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              Based on this article, the ship has sailed here.

https://www.on3.com/news/4-star-dail...-after-summer/

Sounds like he's headed to the Pac 10.

Comment

Has named a top five -- seems like it will come down to Xavier and Ohio State, with a likely X pick. OSU just picked up 6'7 Devin Royal and is expected to get 6'6 Scotty Middleton tomorrow. Not sure how 6'6 Swain would then fit in too. https://www.on3.com/news/four-star-d...-schools-to-5/

Comment

I guess I'm at a loss for words.... We lose Green, and Swain is most likely going to pick X or OSU.... Sean Miller is already making all the difference in local recruiting once again...

UC will is heading to the Big 12, and it's still NOT enough to persuade local recruits!

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                    I guess I'm at a loss for words.... We lose Green, and Swain is most likely going to pick X or OSU.... Sean Miller is already making all the difference in local recruiting once again...

UC will is heading to the Big 12, and it's still NOT enough to persuade local recruits!
                    Are you ignoring the Rayvon Griffith commitment? Are you paying attention to Tyler McKinley? Also think about Skillings and Reed - not a lot of PT for a wing.

Let’s try to have some scope and context before jumping to negativity.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

Are you ignoring the Rayvon Griffith commitment? Are you paying attention to Tyler McKinley? Also think about Skillings and Reed - not a lot of PT for a wing.

Of course I am.... I said just two weeks ago the Big 12 probably paid a huge factor in getting Reed, Skillings, and Griffith!

What I'm saying now, since Miller has re-joined X, it's apparent he's going after the same local recruits as UC and winning the battle.

It's not negativity, just facts....

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

My post was referring to Recruits that UC & X are actively recruiting... Griffith was never really pursued by X, and was not in Griffiths Top10.

Miller was hired on July 8th and since then has actively gone after potential UC recruiting targets like Green & Swain...

It appears once again he's winning those battles... That's all I was saying.

Comment

UC did not have a particular good season in Miller's first as head coach. Even so, he got three recruits to sign with UC who appear to be pretty solid recruits plus Griffith's commitment. This year will tell us more about Miller and his staff in terms of coaching ability, which will hopefully lead to more recruits taking notice. Couple that with the Big XII conference to recruit to and it should make UC a fairly easy sell to recruits.

Comment

The other miller, like it or not, has a "brand" already-while to us that brand is just "Shady AF", to star recruits and their families it's "his players go to the NBA"-and tbh I think all of the NIL stuff probably makes the other guy's shenanigans seem less serious now (not justifying that sleazy SOB in any way, just trying to think about it from the POV of a recruit). Wes doesn't have that here yet. Give it a year or two and let's see how it all shakes out. I think Reed and Skillings are going to be the real deal, and Nolley is a nice 1 year talent upgrade. Fingers crossed on Collier and Page etc, maybe more so for Tyler McKinley as a local kid-hit on one or more of these or some of the other guys Wes is going after, and we will be right back in the thick of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Longtime Lurker View Post
                              The other miller, like it or not, has a "brand" already-while to us that brand is just "Shady AF", to star recruits and their families it's "his players go to the NBA"-and tbh I think all of the NIL stuff probably makes the other guy's shenanigans seem less serious now (not justifying that sleazy SOB in any way, just trying to think about it from the POV of a recruit). Wes doesn't have that here yet. Give it a year or two and let's see how it all shakes out. I think Reed and Skillings are going to be the real deal, and Nolley is a nice 1 year talent upgrade. Fingers crossed on Collier and Page etc, maybe more so for Tyler McKinley as a local kid-hit on one or more of these or some of the other guys Wes is going after, and we will be right back in the thick of things.
                              I don’t think the NCAA is done with him yet, he’s facing a suspension at best, and possibly a show cause. Honestly it should have been resolved long ago.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X