Devin Royal 2023 OH SF 6'6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Royal 2023 OH SF 6'6

Royal is someone the staff has been looking at for a while but hasn't offered as far as I can tell. He's at Pickerington Central in Columbus. He has several offers from BE and Big 10 and Big 12 schools.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13772424/Devin-Royal
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Pickerington Central won the Division I state title last night, topping #1 Centerville (reigning champs and on a 45-game win streak).

Royal led Pick Central with a game-high 20 points on 8/12 FG, 1/2 3FG, 3/4 FT, plus 4 rebounds, 2 assists and a block.

Centerville's roster included a 2022 FSU commit, 2023 Indiana commit, and an uncommitted senior who will also play D1 somewhere.

Comment

Royal has a bunch of offers, including tO$U and the guys three miles up I-71 (but that was before "Wiretap" Sean just took over). 247sports.com rates him a 3* and the #6 player in the Ohio 2023 class.

Comment

#79 in the new 2023 rankings on ESPN http://www.espn.com/college-sports/b...023/order/true

Comment

We are out of the running for Royal officially. He released his Top 3 and we aren't in it.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Not that UC was in the mix here, but the Columbus native just announced for THE OSU

Comment

This is random but just discovered that Devin is Daryl Royal's kid. Daryl Royal was the Starting RB on the UC football team in the mid 90s
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X