Christian Humphrey-Rembert 2024 MI SF 6'7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Humphrey-Rembert 2024 MI SF 6'7

Humphrey-Rembert is from Grand Rapids MI but is enrolled at La Lumiere Academy in Indiana. La Lumiere is a prep school powerhouse. Not a lot of info on the services about him but he's someone the staff has an eye on.

https://youtu.be/2rUDKWBoFgg
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Humphrey-Rembert committed to Howard at some point and decommitted this morning. I'm not sure we'd still be interested but he's out there and available.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Doesn’t seem likely with the two Tyler’s coming in and Rayvon playing next year.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
        Doesn’t seem likely with the two Tyler’s coming in and Rayvon playing next year.
        I entirely agree with you on this.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
          I think we need either a big man or a PG first, though you never know who will transfer in/out or opt for NBA. With Ody, Jamile, and Aziz all graduating, I wouldn't say no to another 6'6-8 wing, but Sage will need help if he is the only true center. Perhaps Reed easily takes over for NEwmann as lock down defensive guard, I'd still like to see another PG in the pipeline since we have four open spots in '24.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

I think we need either a big man or a PG first, though you never know who will transfer in/out or opt for NBA. With Ody, Jamile, and Aziz all graduating, I wouldn't say no to another 6'6-8 wing, but Sage will need help if he is the only true center. Perhaps Reed easily takes over for NEwmann as lock down defensive guard, I'd still like to see another PG in the pipeline since we have four open spots in '24.
            Both Aziz and Jamille have another year after entering college in 2020 during the pandemic (if they choose to return).

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X