Christ Essandoko 2022 FRA C 6’11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ Essandoko 2022 FRA C 6’11

Essandoko is someone we looked at early in the process when Brannen was coaching. He’s originally from Paris but has been attending Winston-Salem Prep in NC. No doubt Wes Miller is aware of this guy.

He’s a Top 150 player in his class and just decommitted from Providence.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I'm uncomfortable with the fact this kid openly said he has a "handler." https://www.on3.com/news/7-foot-3-st...om-providence/

Comment

Yeah that doesn’t sit well with me either but I think the reality is that most of these foreign guys who come over here late like he did have a sponsor type relationship with someone in the US which is more likely the case here. English is not his first language and I wonder if he knows how bad “handler” sounds.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

That's a given for foreign players. The bigger question is usually if they have played for pay at home.

Comment

Played for Nanterre U21 and U18 in France. The U teams are usually club teams that don't pay until you get promoted to the pro level team. In any case he doesn't seem to have played much in the French League and he looks to be a one and done in the college ranks. He's draft eligible in 2023.

https://www.eurobasket.com/player/Ch...rre-U21/537682
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I don't think UC would be looking to bring in another freshman big with Sage already coming in (even though I don't expect much of him right away)

Comment

St. Joe’s

Comment

Not in Antoine Davis’ top five

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X