• Show
Clear All

UC makes it official
    https://gobearcats.com/news/2022/4/1...lu-ezikpe.aspx

Comment

Yeah - This is groovy

Comment

[QUOTE=GoBearcats31;n391192]

Ezikpe (6-foot-8, 240 lbs) played four seasons at ODU, averaging 11.3 points and 7.1 rebounds as a team captain last year. He is utilizing his bonus season of eligibility at Cincinnati in 2022-23.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Go get em guys! Lets go 'cats!

Comment

So.. just a note... here were the schools competing for him: LSU, Cincinnati, WKU, Georgia, Georgia Tech, and Pitt.

Comment

I know it’s a holiday weekend and this isn’t the most amazing commitment in the history of the program. But not enough attention here.

Welcome aboard, Kalu. Hope to see Lakhin and Oguama make jumps this year. But the two of them combined with Ado and Koval = a very poor low post scoring team this past year. Ezikpe should be able to add some more offense inside, though I saw some clips where he also had a nice midrange jumper. Could be a solid one year guy and apparently he’s got some “Bearcat toughness.”

Comment

I think he will be a solid contributor this year on the court but also in the developing of Hensely, Ody and VL as they are going to go against him every day in practice. That's why I jumped the gun on the congrats before he actually committed thinking he did so. If we get the two shooters were going after and get some offense from the newbies Skillings and Reed we could actually make some noise hopefully. Welcome aboard Kalu once again (again).

Comment

Good pickup. Very workman like kid who is strong. He has a lot of qualities of the old Huggins kids. Something we've not had here since Clark graduated. Less worried about height than strength inside after watching the past 4 years of roster adds. Watching video of him he also runs the floor very well for an inside kid, and his interviews seems to be a very composed. Unfortunately, only have him for a year, but he's played a ton of bball so he should be ready to play, lead and contribute right away.

Comment

Cincinnati basketball: Old Dominion transfer Kalu Ezikpe commits to UC
                  Ezikpe chose Cincinnati over Georgia, Georgia Tech, LSU, Pittsburgh and Western Kentucky.

Comment

Justin WIliams take on Ezikpe: ($)

https://theathletic.com/3252728/2022...l-kalu-ezikpe/
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X