X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official video from UC, featuring comments from Wes
    https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsMBB/st...DRpYOi-Y4tAAAA

Comment

Being curious, watched the replay of Kilgore's game Sat on ESPN+. Thomas plays a heady game. He plays within the team's system always looking for an open teammate and an excellent passer. He is quick and decisive whether to dribble, pass, or shoot and capable to do each as required. Can shoot accurately from anywhere on the court including the 3, and especially at the foul line He has excellent control of the ball. Smart player. Looking forward to his playing with the Cats.

Comment

Originally posted by SawyerHall68 View Post
        Being curious, watched the replay of Kilgore's game Sat on ESPN+. Thomas plays a heady game. He plays within the team's system always looking for an open teammate and an excellent passer. He is quick and decisive whether to dribble, pass, or shoot and capable to do each as required. Can shoot accurately from anywhere on the court including the 3, and especially at the foul line He has excellent control of the ball. Smart player. Looking forward to his playing with the Cats.
        I like every bit of that for next year's team. Thnaks for the assessment.

Comment

Is there anyone on this board thinks that Tolentino, with
          an off-season in the monster factory, (if he returns) could possibly be ready to be a legitimate contributer, be a double threat along side Vik (if he returns) next season? Unless, as suggested there is movement in the roster, we are at our limit, so unless there is movement, it doesn't appear there is another big man in our immediate future. I sure don't have any confidence going into the B12 with the same core of players as this year with out some help along side Vik.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
            Is there anyone on this board thinks that Tolentino, with
            an off-season in the monster factory, (if he returns) could possibly be ready to be a legitimate contributer, be a double threat along side Vik (if he returns) next season? Unless, as suggested there is movement in the roster, we are at our limit, so unless there is movement, it doesn't appear there is another big man in our immediate future. I sure don't have any confidence going into the B12 with the same core of players as this year with out some help along side Vik.
            My guess is there will be more roster turnover. Or, some guys will have to accept a reduced role next year.

Comment

Tolentino has a decent outside shot. He came in as a bean pole and if he can gain weight and muscle, he could be a very good player. I think that his problem right now is that he cannot bang down low. Time will tell.

Comment

This my suggestion of his being heavily involved in the monster factory. From what I've seen this far in all of our bigs I think we could use more help in developing the "under the rim guys" boxing out, more reps in rebounding drills etc. What's being done right now isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                  This my suggestion of his being heavily involved in the monster factory. From what I've seen this far in all of our bigs I think we could use more help in developing the "under the rim guys" boxing out, more reps in rebounding drills etc. What's being done right now isn't working.
                  As well as following your shot to the basket for a rebound. Not many players do that on this team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post

As well as following your shot to the basket for a rebound. Not many players do that on this team.
                    no they are waiting to do some gesture if it goes in.

Comment

Isn't this supposed to be about DaVeon Thomas?

Comment

Any news at all about Thomas? Is he still playing?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                          Any news at all about Thomas? Is he still playing?
                          He’s done at Kilgore. Averaged 19PPG, 6RB, 3 Assists, 1.4 assists to turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

He’s done at Kilgore. Averaged 19PPG, 6RB, 3 Assists, 1.4 assists to turnovers.
                            Thanks for the update

Comment

Congratulations are in order for earning NJCAA 2nd Team All-American!

https://twitter.com/KilgoreMBB/statu...VzMI2M0tQ&s=19
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

https://www.si.com/college/cincinnat...a-all-american

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X