X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic DaVeon Thomas 2023 JUCO PG 6'1 commit

DaVeon Thomas 2023 JUCO PG 6'1 commit

Thomas picked up an offer this morning from the staff. He’s from South Carolina and is currently playing at Kilgore CC in Texas. He was originally HS class of 2020 so he’s immediately available.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/16207608/daveon-thomas
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 02-02-2023, 01:22 PM.

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Graduated from Kilgore today https://twitter.com/coachjoprice/sta...429-7Zsp1zj4Tg

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

He’s done at Kilgore. Averaged 19PPG, 6RB, 3 Assists, 1.4 assists to turnovers.

That will make up the point loss from DDJ if he doesn't get overwhelmed jumping from juco to D1.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    https://www.si.com/college/cincinnat...a-all-american

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Congratulations are in order for earning NJCAA 2nd Team All-American!

https://twitter.com/KilgoreMBB/statu...VzMI2M0tQ&s=19

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Thanks for the update

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
    Any news at all about Thomas? Is he still playing?

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Any news at all about Thomas? Is he still playing?

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Isn't this supposed to be about DaVeon Thomas?

Leave a comment:

• leo from jersey
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post

As well as following your shot to the basket for a rebound. Not many players do that on this team.
    no they are waiting to do some gesture if it goes in.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatjd
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufus View Post
    This my suggestion of his being heavily involved in the monster factory. From what I've seen this far in all of our bigs I think we could use more help in developing the "under the rim guys" boxing out, more reps in rebounding drills etc. What's being done right now isn't working.
    As well as following your shot to the basket for a rebound. Not many players do that on this team.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    This my suggestion of his being heavily involved in the monster factory. From what I've seen this far in all of our bigs I think we could use more help in developing the "under the rim guys" boxing out, more reps in rebounding drills etc. What's being done right now isn't working.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Tolentino has a decent outside shot. He came in as a bean pole and if he can gain weight and muscle, he could be a very good player. I think that his problem right now is that he cannot bang down low. Time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufus View Post
    Is there anyone on this board thinks that Tolentino, with
    an off-season in the monster factory, (if he returns) could possibly be ready to be a legitimate contributer, be a double threat along side Vik (if he returns) next season? Unless, as suggested there is movement in the roster, we are at our limit, so unless there is movement, it doesn't appear there is another big man in our immediate future. I sure don't have any confidence going into the B12 with the same core of players as this year with out some help along side Vik.
    My guess is there will be more roster turnover. Or, some guys will have to accept a reduced role next year.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    Is there anyone on this board thinks that Tolentino, with
    an off-season in the monster factory, (if he returns) could possibly be ready to be a legitimate contributer, be a double threat along side Vik (if he returns) next season? Unless, as suggested there is movement in the roster, we are at our limit, so unless there is movement, it doesn't appear there is another big man in our immediate future. I sure don't have any confidence going into the B12 with the same core of players as this year with out some help along side Vik.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X