Yaxel Lendeborg 2023 Juco PF 6'8 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaxel Lendeborg 2023 Juco PF 6'8 offer

Lendeborg is from NJ but playing at Arizona Western CC where he is an All-American in the Juco ranks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNR_6JJ-HPw
    Last edited by Lobot; 06-18-2022, 05:31 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Is there a spot available for Lendeborg or Thomas? The last two entries I noticed were jucos that are immediately available. Does this mean that the current roster is still being supplied?

Comment

Lendeborg is 2023. I'll fix the thread title.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Offered tonight per his Twitter.

Comment

Lendeborg will make his decision this Wednesday. Don’t overlook this guy. He can play.

My general feeling is that this guy wants to be here and it’s a matter of space.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Lendeborg will make his decision this Wednesday. Don’t overlook this guy. He can play.

My general feeling is that this guy wants to be here and it’s a matter of space.
            What are our chances? Was he rated at all? I see he had a few AAC offers.
            Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 10-24-2022, 07:49 PM.

Comment

It is just odd to watch these Juco guys playing in a "high school" gym. I am sure that making the change and playing at 5/3rd when it is rocking will be a pleasant experience.

Comment

Does he have an announcement time scheduled?

Comment

Speaking of space, it appears we have only one scholarship left for 2023. But with the ability to take an extra Covid year for some guys I’m not sure. So am I right we have one left? My understanding also is applying for the extra Covid year is up to the school, and not the player. Does anybody know if I’m right about that?

Comment

Interesting …

Looks like he recently visited New Mexico, Houston and St John’s. Offered by Xavier recently too.

This article says he’s picking between UNM, SJU and XU. https://www.zagsblog.com/2022/10/24/...mit-wednesday/
                    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 10-24-2022, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                      Speaking of space, it appears we have only one scholarship left for 2023. But with the ability to take an extra Covid year for some guys I’m not sure. So am I right we have one left? My understanding also is applying for the extra Covid year is up to the school, and not the player. Does anybody know if I’m right about that?
                      So, we're holding it open for Collier?

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Interesting …

Looks like he recently visited New Mexico, Houston and St John’s. Offered by Xavier recently too.

This article says he’s picking between UNM, SJU and XU. https://www.zagsblog.com/2022/10/24/...mit-wednesday/
                        Chad Brendel also said that Lendeborg will not be coming here.

Comment

St. John’s

Not surprising. I’ll stick to my guns on this one. He wanted to be here and it didn’t work out.

SjU is a good fit for him since he’s from the other tri-State
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

St. John’s

Not surprising. I’ll stick to my guns on this one. He wanted to be here and it didn’t work out.

SjU is a good fit for him since he’s from the other tri-State
                            Pretty sure you’re right here. What I still can’t figure is how many scholarships we have left.

Comment

No longer committed to St John’s

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X