Rob Whaley 2023 Juco SF 6'5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Whaley 2023 Juco SF 6'5

Whaley is a SF for College of Southern Idaho, which was the winningest Juco in the country this past year. I can't find concrete evidence but I have confidence that this is the son of Robert Whaley, who played here under Huggins for a season in the 90s. Whaley is originally from Bountiful Utah and was a class of '21 recruit before heading to JuCo. He currently has upwards of 15 D1 offers.

Highlights are from HS.

https://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/rob...5-c935778cd3d0
    Last edited by Lobot; 07-23-2022, 01:14 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Surely the son of THE Robert Whaley.

I believe he once got arrested for drug possession and told the cops his name was Kareem Johnson (name of former UC teammate).

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      Surely the son of THE Robert Whaley.

I believe he once got arrested for drug possession and told the cops his name was Kareem Johnson (name of former UC teammate).
      Not entirely correct. I was going to be nice and not mention that part though. Lol
      Last edited by Lobot; 07-23-2022, 01:20 PM.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The elder Robert Whaley was the NAIA Division II Player of the Year in 2004–05 and led Walsh to its first NAIA National Championship.

Was drafted in the second round of the NBA draft by the Utah Jazz and bounced around the league for a year or two. Also coached AAU in Utah about 8-10 years ago. The Jazz connection is probably the reason for he and his son’s Utah locale.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post
          The elder Robert Whaley was the NAIA Division II Player of the Year in 2004–05 and led Walsh to its first NAIA National Championship.

Was drafted in the second round of the NBA draft by the Utah Jazz and bounced around the league for a year or two. Also coached AAU in Utah about 8-10 years ago. The Jazz connection is probably the reason for he and his son’s Utah locale.
          You nailed it
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X