Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Big visitor this weekend - bumping this up
    This anonymous Trilly Donovan account is crushing it lately on news and predictions but does anyone actually know who it is?

I’m guessing it’s someone who’s under a non compete clause somewhere that we all know.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

This anonymous Trilly Donovan account is crushing it lately on news and predictions but does anyone actually know who it is?

I’m guessing it’s someone who’s under a non compete clause somewhere that we all know.
      We don't know. There was an anonymous interview in The Athletic https://theathletic.com/4765841/2023...tball-twitter/

He went from Twitter scoops to now actually writing so interesting to see him break this story (even if BCJ has apparently teased it behind the scenes).

Comment

I just found out who it is. I think. Looks like it’s Tony Patelis, a longtime ACC writer/blogger/podcaster.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Recent highlights of Philon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEFCibDI_A8

Comment

I wonder how his visit is going?

Comment

Here is him in the middle with recruit Jasper Johnson and UC commit Tyler McKinley https://x.com/chadbrendel/status/169...429-7Zsp1zj4Tg

Comment

Philon has rescheduled his Ole Miss that was supposed to happen this weekend visit to early October per Joe Tipton at on3
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

See you in the Big 12… committed to Kansas

Comment

I thought we had a realistic shot at landing him... Oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

I thought we had a realistic shot at landing him... Oh well!
                      We did but it was a weird fit, I thought. We just signed two points in 2023. I'm not 18 years old but I wouldn't want to wait a year to play if I'm a high end recruit. If he were a 2025 recruit, I think the fit would have been better
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

We did but it was a weird fit, I thought. We just signed two points in 2023. I'm not 18 years old but I wouldn't want to wait a year to play if I'm a high end recruit. If he were a 2025 recruit, I think the fit would have been better

Yes sir, agree... I know you can never have enough Quality PG... But? From what I can tell, he was somewhat of a high target? Personally my full court press would be on landing another legit PF.

Comment

Already tired of Bill Self asking who is Wes recruiting, then making bigger offers.
                          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Already tired of Bill Self asking who is Wes recruiting, then making bigger offers.

I think we will have a legit Top 25 Team this year, and will finally be back in the Tourney... That being said, the best way to out recruit Bill is by beating him on the court this coming season.

Comment

Joe Tipton:

2024 Top-35 recruit Labaron Philon has requested his release from his National Letter of Intent to Kansas and will reopen his recruitment, a source confirms to @On3Recruits.

Former Auburn commit that also considered Cincinnati, Alabama, and Ole Miss before picking Bill Self.

Comment

Joe Tipton:

2024 Top-35 recruit Labaron Philon has requested his release from his National Letter of Intent to Kansas and will reopen his recruitment, a source confirms to @On3Recruits.

Former Auburn commit that also considered Cincinnati, Alabama, and Ole Miss before picking Bill Self.
                                All the crystal balls pointed to Auburn, and he ended up at Kansas.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X