Updates 2/6/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates 2/6/23

I've been a bit lazy on the basketball side of recruiting lately. I'm sitting on a list of about 20 guys the coaching staff is looking at to some extent and will get that up tomorrow or Wednesday. Most of them are class of '24 and 25 with a few 2026 and the ocaasional 2023 mixed in.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

You da man !
    Thanks for all you do.

Comment

I think I have most of the new stuff in. Still doing some research on about 4 more.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It don't get said enough Brent. Especially since the loss of all the data a while back , but all that you put into this web site is greatly appreciated 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
          It don't get said enough Brent. Especially since the loss of all the data a while back , but all that you put into this web site is greatly appreciated 👍
          I’ll second that.

Comment

So, anything from the meetings about Gonzaga? It doesn't do much to add yet another perrennial elite team for tv, but could this be a move to sway Washington/Orgon?
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I think I'm done with this list for the time being. There's 3 guys left that I can't track down and 1 that I can.

If someone can find the backstory on this kid, I'd be interested. He's a 2023 PG so it's unlikely we'd still take him unless he's a walk on and I don't think that's the case. From NY, played in Texas, currently in Australia. Who knows..

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13712767/Jake-Weinstein

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atSq3dwHEfI
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Lobot, Is there a big guy, rim protector, i.e. "center" that you feel good about in our changes to land for 2023 to compliment Vik ( if he returns) ? Or do you think that fill will need to come from juco or the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                  Lobot, Is there a big guy, rim protector, i.e. "center" that you feel good about in our changes to land for 2023 to compliment Vik ( if he returns) ? Or do you think that fill will need to come from juco or the portal.
                  There might be a diamond in the rough out there somewhere in international waters but all the ranked players for 2023 are basically committed somewhere and the ones that aren't are guards. (Bronny James, Friedrichsen and Tru Washington. It certainly doesn't look like Bidunga is going to reclassify at this point so I think we're on to 2024 and you hope Sage Tolentino can step into that complementary spot.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X