Aziz Bandaogo 7’0 C (Utah Valley) - Transfer Commit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
    I just hope he's as good as his highlights.
    We at least got to see him up close and personal beyond just the highlight packages. At least for that game (and based on his stats for the whole season) he stacks up nicely against what we faced last year (and hopefully in the upcoming year.)

Comment

A friend of mine is a big Kansas fan and they wanted him big time.

Comment

Just with his motor and agility and awareness of the rim he is going to a huge factor and contributor next season. And with he, big Vik, JR and Ody going head to head with one another everyday in practice is only going to make them each better. Hopefully honed to a fine edge.
        Last edited by Rufus; 05-26-2023, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
          I just hope he's as good as his highlights.
          Kinda of impossible but I get where you're coming from.

Comment

I missed this article earlier but Givony with Draft Express/ESPN throw out an article on Bandaogo

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...its-cincinnati
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

OFFICIAL https://gobearcats.com/news/2023/5/3...-bandaogo.aspx

"We played against Aziz in the NIT, and we were extremely impressed with his ability to impact both ends of the floor," Miller said. "Defensively, he's well-known for his rim presence as an elite shot blocker, but he also has great defensive versatility and can guard multiple positions. He runs the floor well and has shown the ability to finish above the rim in transition as well as pick-and-rolls. His improvement over the last few years is remarkable, and we believe he will continue to improve and showcase his entire game at Cincinnati."

Comment

So... I guess this is as good place to ask this question... So Aziz and Jamille will/have petitioned the NCAA for immediate eligibility. Does anyone (even UC) have any visibility into that process or what the expected timeline is for a yes/no decision ?

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
                  So... I guess this is as good place to ask this question... So Aziz and Jamille will/have petitioned the NCAA for immediate eligibility. Does anyone (even UC) have any visibility into that process or what the expected timeline is for a yes/no decision ?
                  There is never an expected timeline with the NCAA. I am not aware of them making any decisions yet on any transfers in this cycle. But in the past for various issues, some athletes have gotten rulings in late spring/early summer, while others have not found out until November.

Comment

https://ci4.googleusercontent.com/pr...dvtg_email.jpg

Comment

Men's Basketball Signs Utah Valley Transfer Bandaogo

Comment

Just to make it clear to everyone.... "Signed" does not mean "Immediately Eligible"... two TOTALLY different things. Only when the NCAA responds back to their requests for immediate eligibility will we know if either Aziz or Jamille will be eligible for the upcoming season.

Comment

Quick mention here from 247 National writer.

https://247sports.com/longformarticl...d-b-211782255/
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X