This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ Rembert 2024 SC PG 5'11 commit

Surprise!!! JJ Rembert has committed to the Bearcats this afternoon after a visit. He's from Fort MIlls SC and played at Nation Ford HS. Looks like he may be playing this season at Legacy Early College HS in Greenville SC. Avg 17.7ppg and 3.2 assists and based on the folllowing videos can finish in traffic.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/17052083/JJ-Rembert

To be honest I've been slacking on basketball recruiting lately but I'm not sure anyone saw this one coming. He was not on my radar at all.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

??????????? Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      ??????????? Go Cats!
      Yeah. This a head scratcher but the kid can play it appears. Unranked by services but played in tournaments with Flory Bidunga and high major guys. Very confusing. Severely under recruited it appears.

in Chad Dollar we trust.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Ok this the Roster of the most recent Pangos AA camp. It’s a loaded roster and we recruited a good portion of these guys. JJ Rembert is on it. I think we stole one here..

https://www.on3.com/teams/kentucky-w...n-camp-roster/
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Is he a walk on?

Comment

https://phenomhoopreport.com/heart-o...ht-jj-rembert/

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
              Is he a walk on?
              That would appear to be the case. PWO
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

That would appear to be the case. PWO
                Wasn’t Wes a walk on at NC before eventually earning the starting job?

Comment

Why hasn't Rembert been rated by the recruiting services? It seems like he has been playing on some high level teams. What other offers did he have?

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                    Why hasn't Rembert been rated by the recruiting services? It seems like he has been playing on some high level teams. What other offers did he have?
                    It's not just that. 247 and On3 don't even have him listed on their site. At all. Really weird. I'd tell you what the other offers were but no one seems to have a list of them.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Just throwing this out there as a possibility: I wonder if he's related to Reggie Rembert, who played for the Bengals in the early '90s.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                        Just throwing this out there as a possibility: I wonder if he's related to Reggie Rembert, who played for the Bengals in the early '90s.
                        Never thought of that. I thought maybe he had a connection to Christian Humphrey-Rembert who we were actively recruiting at one point for 2024
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Never thought of that. I thought maybe he had a connection to Christian Humphrey-Rembert who we were actively recruiting at one point for 2024

Did a little digging, no relation to Christian Humphrey-Rembert.

Possibly related to Reggie Rembert the former Bengals WR... Reggie has (5) children, but only gives the name of one that I could find. His name was Reggie and was a walk on WR at WVU.

So I doubt he has two sons name Reggie, but it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Did a little digging, no relation to Christian Humphrey-Rembert.

Possibly related to Reggie Rembert the former Bengals WR... Reggie has (5) children, but only gives the name of one that I could find. His name was Reggie and was a walk on WR at WVU.

So I doubt he has two sons name Reggie, but it's possible.
                            Could be a George Foreman situation

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X