AJ Dybantsa 2025 MA SF 6'9 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Dybantsa 2025 MA SF 6'9 offer

We are taking a late-ish swing at the #1 rated recruit in the 2025 class. If you can name a power conference school, they've pretty much offered Dybantsa.

AJ is from Brockton MA originally and plays at national powerhouse Profilic Prep in Cailifornia. He's already reclassified from 2026 and is still 16 years old right now. He would be an NBA Lottery pick if he was able to go into the draft right now and is rated the best player in the country regardless of class by a lot of recruiting experts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM33_tlwS4s

Last edited by Lobot; 01-04-2024, 12:43 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

You never hit on the pitches if you don't swing. Good to see Wes conitnuing to go after the elite recruits. Even making the final few for Flory and Collier says the kids are taking Wes (and UC) seriously. He will hit on some of these recruits.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      We are taking a late-ish swing at the #1 rated recruit in the 2025 class. If you can name a power conference school, they've pretty much offered Dybantsa.

AJ is from Brockton MA originally and plays at national powerhouse Profilic Prep in Cailifornia. He's already ready reclassified from 2026 and is still 16 years old right now. He would be an NBA Lottery pick if he was able to go into the draft right now and is rated the best player in the country regardless of class by a lot of recruiting experts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM33_tlwS4s

Curtis Bostic is from Brockton, hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Curtis Bostic is from Brockton, hope that helps.
        I haven't heard his name in a while. Great guy and player. Is he around the program enough to have any influence on recruits?
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

I haven't heard his name in a while. Great guy and player. Is he around the program enough to have any influence on recruits?
          Good question. I don't think he's been on the conditioning staff in a while and I'm not sure what he's doing now. He's around I beleive though.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X