Kameron Mercer 2028 OH SG 6’4 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kameron Mercer 2028 OH SG 6’4 offer

2028, yes. Kameron—over at Winton Woods—has tweeted out UC made him his first D1 offer.
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 01-08-2024, 11:18 PM.

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    2028, yes. Kameron—over at Winton Woods has tweeted out UC made him his first D1 offer.
    He's an 8th grader. Who knows how he'll develop. Likely to be taller in four years, though.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

He's an 8th grader. Who knows how he'll develop. Likely to be taller in four years, though.
      He's doesn't look or play like an 8th grader.

https://twitter.com/camjnetwork/stat...00889380204787
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It looks like he will be starting on the varsity team next year as a frosh.

Comment

I've seen comments on him suggesting he has the body and skill level necessary to be a college player right now.

I'd have to think that unless the coaching staff at WInton Woods is spectacular, he'll probably be headed the prep program route at some point. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up at Montverde, Oak Hills, Link or Compass by his junior year.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Superrrrr early but he definitely has interest in being here.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It's funny, but Noah Washington (another "top" 8th grader) told me that Kam said he was going to commit to UC. I had Noah in class (6th grade) and still teach at that school. I only say this because it's middle school gossip. However, if that indeed did come to fruition, it would be very cool.
              Cory Huffman
              Cin City

Comment

Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
                It's funny, but Noah Washington (another "top" 8th grader) told me that Kam said he was going to commit to UC. I had Noah in class (6th grade) and still teach at that school. I only say this because it's middle school gossip. However, if that indeed did come to fruition, it would be very cool.
                I'd be crazy wary of a player committing that soon. I've seen that in the past where guys will commit 3 years out and not stick with it because they didn't realize what was up or a coaching change happens.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I'd be crazy wary of a player committing that soon. I've seen that in the past where guys will commit 3 years out and not stick with it because they didn't realize what was up or a coaching change happens.
                  I thought it was just funny to listen to these kids hyping it up.
                  Cory Huffman
                  Cin City

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X