I found game on ESPNU

Comment

Same here ESPNU!

Comment

Now it went to ESPN!

Comment

how dare these guys give me hope?!

Comment

Right? I'm seeing energy I'm seeing legitimate attempts at defense, Im seeing rebounding, and I' m seeing just a tinge of some toughness. All these things can be built upon. But I'm still seeing some selfishness. Somebody needs to help DDJ understand that their is four other players on his team. Once he gets the ball it ain't getting passed. He' s going to shoot it.

Comment

Here comes the zone defense. Lets see what happens now.

Comment

This was a good win

Comment

Solid effort

DDJ and MAW combined for 39. Newman made some big shots late. 10 straight vs SMU.

Comment

High effort start to finish. Coach must have really let them have it at the half against Tulane, different team since then. I’d imagine there was also some unpleasantness in the locker room since then. It shouldn’t take a humiliating loss to get guys to play hard, but it happens almost every year. This was a tournament worthy team tonight.

Comment

I was wrong on my predicted game outcome and I'm glad. This was more of a TEAM effort. I actually saw a few attempts at assists last night. Hoping that some cohesiveness can be started now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                          I was wrong on my predicted game outcome and I'm glad. This was more of a TEAM effort. I actually saw a few attempts at assists last night. Hoping that some cohesiveness can be started now.
                          Likewise also glad to be wrong on this one. Hopefully they see what amount of energy and focus it takes to get similar results. It also helps when a few 3's start to fall. I was glad to see Madsen contribute.

Comment

ESPN sucks. Previous game overruns are the norm.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
                              Yeah. I tuned in expecting ESPN would do their usual overrun nonsense. Usually they will run a banner telling you where you can watch it until the lead in game ends but not last night. Just listened to Hoard until ESPN picked it up and the game started well so that was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
                                Yes and they usually tell us before the game starts what channel it is switched to. I had to stay up past my bed time in order to see the game before it recorded.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X