No announcement yet.

Game 18: East Carolina 1/12 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care if we're up 11pts...This is just Awful! Sloppy play, out of control drives, and poor 3pt defense!

Comment

In the first half they worked to get open looks. Second half far less effort, just throwing up junk.

Comment

This game is our season in a nutshell. Tale of 2 halfs. First half was great, with most of our 3's being generated by driving and dishing. Lots of assists and balanced scoring. Team looked great. Second half so far we are back to selfish jacking up of bad shots and letting an inferior team outplay us. Ugly basketball with Davenport , DD and Saunders rushing contested or poor shots. Must be gotta get my numbers time. If they could just stay within the team concept like the first half, they would enjoy great success and be a factor in the conference. Selfish play like the second half has cost them several games already and is a recipe for disaster. Shameful that this poor leadership is coming from several of the older more experienced guys.

Comment

another insane attemp JD

Comment

I've never seen a team like this that has absolutely no clue what to do with the basketball when they find themselves with it under the rim.

Comment

6 point game. 😂

Comment

ECU down 5pts.....Wow!

Comment

for someone who can pass === would be nice

Comment

victory = groovy

Comment

Squeaker! Down to the wire.

Comment

15 assists in the first half....2 in the second!!! That's on the primary ball handlers. I rest my case.

Comment

Not necessarily... If i passed to you in the first half and you made the shot, but miss in the second.. hey.. i TRIED to assist you... Look at the FG % second half vs 1st.

Comment

But that's not whats happening. The shooting percentage is a direct correlation to someone creating then kicking to a teammate for an open shot. That's where the assists lead to a first half success and easier baskets. When the same guys stop looking for teammates and just start taking contested shots, the shooting percentage plummets. Surely you are right that occasionally the same pass doesn't equate to a made basket but those all come out in the wash of stats over 20 minutes.

Comment

Highlights: https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsMBB/st...58415079608321

Comment

Glad to get the W. It's going to be like this all year with this team......inconsistent and frustrating no matter the opponent. I was glad to see them at least occasionally attempt to get it inside to the bigs even though they struggle to make a move and score. It is imperative they keep trying to incorporate into the offense or teams will just zone us all day. On to Witchita who lost to Tulane tonight.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X