Game 19: Wichita St 1/16 1:00 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 19: Wichita St 1/16 1:00 ESPN

Away game at the Roundhouse and we better bring it for both halves. WSU still has Tyson Etienne and Ricky Council IV, Dexter Dennis and Morris Udeze out there so even though they are 9-6 this season, there is a core of really good players stilla round from last season.

It's been a tale of two seasons for the Shockers. They went 9-3 in the OOC portion of the schedule with losses to Arizona, Kansas St and a weird loss to North Texas. Starting the conference portion of the schedule they have lost all 3 contests they've been able to play, including a home loss to Tulane last night.

Wichita does not have a lot of height on the roster. There's one guy taller than 6'9 and he's a freshman from Sweden. Our bigs could have themselves a day if we play this right.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...tats/_/id/2724
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

One of my favorite fun facts -- Ricky Council IV's siblings include Ricky II and Ricky III

Comment

Almost as good as fun fact of George Foreman's sons all named George. Georges II to V I believe.

Comment

Dexter Dennis and Morris Udeze will play today per Rothstein. They were both out sick for the last game.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Lakhin out (hip), per Chad Brendel listening to Mo Egger filling in for Dan Hoard

Comment

So far... UGLY is my best description.... Getting out rebounded again today. It's really hard for me to say that I see the team improving... feeling like coach is gonna have to "try something different".

Comment

I cant believe there's not been a comment made about Sunders yet

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                I cant believe there's not been a comment made about Sunders yet

What about Saunders?

Comment

Horrible Defense....

Against the Better Teams in our League, the 3pt shot is not wide open... Davenport needs to figure that out... You can't just continually heave the Ball...

Madsen has no business being on the Court..

Comment

Three drives into the lane, three turnovers.

Comment

Extremely sloppy from all three groups today. Bearcats, shockers and Refs. Early afternoon Sunday games are terrible
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Who will get a freaking rebound???

Comment

sloppy is one thing, consistently completely out of control is something else.

Comment

Coach has GOT to go find a one or more 4's... this roster really has none... check the portal, check the junior colleges...

Comment

We can't win with Davenport having ZERO

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X