Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
        get Mikey out
        Davenport too

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
          get Mikey out
          Wes was listening...

Comment

Bearcats are at a crucial point in the game once again... 2pt Lead by Wichita... Can not afford anymore defensive lapses.... Gotta keep it within 2pts...

Comment

Great Defensive Rebound by Koval!!

Comment

Great Win! This one didn't slip away!

Comment

An ugly win is still a win !

Comment

Good win, great to see them play hard and not give up.

Comment

I’ll take it. Game balls for DDJ, Koval, Newman. Coach found the right mix down the stretch and kept them in. Has this team overachieved?

Comment

I see how easy it is to fall in love with Saunders' speed but when hes out of control and turns it over every time he drives the lane then its time to slow him down. He had it least five turnovers four of which were trying to get a foul called ( to no avail).

Comment

Great win despite horrible officiating. Udeze should have been called for moving pics at least 10 times. Any win is a great win. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Davenport too
                            JD led the team at +11 today. He was doing more than just trying to score, which wasn't going well for him today.

Comment

MS 1.5 on 4 this time - JD watching a man shoot while JD was close to the basket - kept watching didn't bother to turn around WSU got the rebound. Perhaps JD will comment on the shooter's form. Newman was the stud with Koval & DD .Over all better rebounding which produced the win along with some clutch Defense. I was "shocked" seeing defensive rebounds at the end as were WSU perhaps. I am happy with the win, but MS needs some coaching as MM needs to be taught how to anticipate the moves while on defense. The path to the post was open with him there.

any win = groovy, but on national TV even with the NFL on, this was huge.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

JD led the team at +11 today. He was doing more than just trying to score, which wasn't going well for him today.
                                He was a total liability both offensively and defensively. He did finally make one fg and free throws. I realize he's the best player we have. Even good players have bad games.

Led the team? Surely you don't think he was better today than Dejulius or Koval.
                                Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 01-16-2022, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X