No announcement yet.

Game 21: Temple 1/25 7:00 ESPNU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ado had one knocked out of this hands earlier as well. Having a bearcat center's shot blocked under the rim was before unheard of& now two in one night.

Comment

I’ve never seen a coach play 12 players and not press. When they were struggling to score, why not put Mason and Mikey back in the game?
      My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

This is AWOL coaching... CWM did not help his team. When shots are not falling, its coach time to find something for them. Not good

Comment

I've. Said that before. He' s rotating just to do so. You can put this one in the L column

Comment

Pathetic Loss, just plain Awful! This TEAM should be EMBARRASSED!!

Another Bad Loss!

Comment

pure excrement on the court.

Comment

absolutely terrible, it's a miracle either team won, give them both Ls

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Another Bad Loss!
                  they won't as they will act like they just made the last 3.

Comment

Wes miller is worse than cronin when it comes to offensive plays, can he get on someone's *** for taking I'll advised shots. 40 ft 3 point shots. And that's the play u draw up with 25 seconds to go. His time and game management in last 1 minute is atrocious. Monmouth was same way. If were not up 10 with 1 to go miller doesn't have an answer. Ecu will beat uc also if close late. Ado is absolutely embarrassing to watch with his laziness. He wouldn't play 5 minutes for cronin or hugs period. Miller is too soft

Comment

N i t, n i t!
                      My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

That second half was as bad as I’ve seen in a long time. Temple is not very good, but they defended their butts off, and our lack of elite talent was on full display, we had no answer for that perimeter defense. This is a game where we really needed to be able to throw the ball to a scorer inside, but we don’t have a guy like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Another Bad Loss!
                          Agree. Absolutely TERRIBLE ! The only thing worse than the officiating was our shot selection - AGAIN !
                          Don't be fooled by nights when a few of our shots go in and think we are playing better. Shameful!

Comment

I have to hope CWM toughens up.

Comment

Outhustled.

Comment

They go with kival twice to shoot the 3, david dejulius gets what he wants all game every game until last few minutes and miller goes with a quick shot with dd so they have plenty of time to beat us either way. Miller better take this one and own it and better figure out to do when their not making 50 percent of their 3s. He can not coach offense, team is to pussy to take ball inside.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X