Bracketology Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bracketology Time

Lunardi has updated his prediction for UC to first four out today. I’ll post a link as soon as they get the article up. Looks like this stuff will paywalled for ESPN+ users this year.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Lunardi has updated his prediction for UC to first four out today. I’ll post a link as soon as they get the article up. Looks like this stuff will paywalled for ESPN+ users this year.
    According to Bracket Matrix, Joe Lunardi is the #55 ranked bracketologist over the last 5 years. So, while not surprised, that would be disappointing to put that behind a paywall. After all, there are dozens of other knowledgeable non-TV personalities making projections.

But nice to see UC up there. I had a hunch they'd be near that Next Four Out territory. Will need to keep winning games, avoid bad losses, and take at least one against Houston. Can't rely solely on Illinois and beating teams like SMU.

Comment

If CWM can get this team into the NCAA tournament that's a heck of a job, after starting with almost no roster. They keep getting better, and if that keeps up we may make it.

Comment

Looks like Lundardi's bracket will be updated on ESPN on Tuesday, but here is the image that he shared today on Twitter https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FJ47opCX...jpg&name=large

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
          If CWM can get this team into the NCAA tournament that's a heck of a job, after starting with almost no roster. They keep getting better, and if that keeps up we may make it.
          If they keep up being unconscious from 3 for the rest of the season as they have for the last several games they will make it - I hope they do - you never know - but a team shooting well in excess of 50% from 3 for entire season?

Comment

That’s kind of the point. The shots are going in because they’re good shots out of our offense. I don’t expect 50% from three, but they seem to be getting a lot of really good looks.

Comment

Our Cats will need to hold serve on lesser teams and get a victory or 2 when we play Houston and Memphis. Splitting with Memphis and Houston might be enough for an at large bid.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Here is Joey Brackets' latest update, with UC still clinging onto the Next Four Out ... note that Arkansas, once nearly another huge win, is the first team out https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...&RuleNumber=13

Comment

Here's the Bracket Matrix Site for those who haven't looked at it before. It's not a secure site so you might get a browser warning that you have to go around.

http://bracketmatrix.com/
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X