Game 27: Wichita St. 2/17 7:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

They will chill soon enough. Three straight trips down they floor w/ three turnovers.

Rufus... Already as cold as ice... Wichita only down 10pts now....

Comment

getting ugly

Comment

Hensley blocks

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Rufus... Already as cold as ice... Wichita only down 10pts now....

Yea we knew the hot hand wouldn't last lets hope they work for good looks now instead of jacking up three's like Jd just did

Comment

Jd single handedly giving everything away with terrible shots no defense and no block out. Get him out please, ody with 4 pts and 2 rebounds and out he goes

Comment

JD out of bounds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              get a rebound

Comment

we are all sissies when it comes to a loose ball

Comment

I'm exhausted.... I've seen enough of this year's team... good lord. This team is what it is.... i'm just not sure what else we think we are gonna learn the rest of the way

Comment

At the 10min mark, we were up 20pts... Only up 7pts at the half.. Nice Floater by Dejulius to end the half...

I wish Wes would sit Davenport the entire 2nd half, and play Hensley...

Comment

I truly believe this team could be a bubble contender if they would just value possessions, if jd isnt hot then get him out, warn him if takes a 1 second off shot clock horrible 3 then he will be yanked out the game. I seriously think the last 5 minutes of the game that jd single handedly gave up 10 pts with his terrible shot selection, both rebounding and horrible defense. Please coach take control of this team

Comment

I'd coach could teach mikey to constantly attack to pass, he would become a pretty good player. His defense for being so fast is atrocious but attack to pass, share ball and throw it inside every once in while even if they kick back out

Comment

I wish Wes would sit Davenport the entire 2nd half, and play Hensley... [/QUOTE]

I've been saying this for weeks now. Davenport is single handily destroying this teams chance of winning games by his selfish craving for three point makes. And they come at the most inopportune times ( if there is such a thing). If he is not hitting his shots get him on the bench and leave him there until her learns to pass the ball. Develope Hensley, get McGinnis some pt, **** put Sam Martin in at least he would try for an assist instead of jacking up air balls.
                          Last edited by Rufus; 02-17-2022, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Newman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Koval is in let see the plus minus

Comment

they are winning. It does make me happy

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X