Game 30: South Florida 2/26 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 30: South Florida 2/26 7:00 ESPN+

Senior Night. Wear Red. Throwback Cats jerseys for this one.

The Bulls have lost 6 in row dating back to the previous game against UC. This includes home losses to Tulane, ECU and Tulsa. South Florida is 7-20 overall and sits at the bottom of the conference standings at 2-13. They're not good and this is probably the Bearcats last chance for a regular season win.

Here's the box score from the last matchup. Note that they had a hard time dealing with Ice Mike. We also managed to out rebound them last go around.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401377753
    Last edited by Lobot; 02-26-2022, 10:36 AM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Haven't posted on here in probably 1.5 weeks, but just here to say .... go Cats! Tough season / tough recent stretch, but hoping for a good outing versus USF. Just win, baby...

Comment

I'm guessing Sam Martin, David DeJulius, Abdul Ado, Hayden Koval and John Newman III are all walking for Senior Night. DeJulius and Newman are eligible to come back but will they?
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        I'm guessing Sam Martin, David DeJulius, Abdul Ado, Hayden Koval and John Newman III are all walking for Senior Night. DeJulius and Newman are eligible to come back but will they?
        DeJulius isn't walking (https://twitter.com/Williams_Justin/...05074684313600) and apparently Newman is not either. I didn't hear it directly, but I believe Wes said on his radio show about Newman. Neither is decided about their next step but would have the option to come back.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

DeJulius isn't walking (https://twitter.com/Williams_Justin/...05074684313600) and apparently Newman is not either. I didn't hear it directly, but I believe Wes said on his radio show about Newman. Neither is decided about their next step but would have the option to come back.
          I listened, off and on, and that's what I heard. But later HCWM said the roster would look different next year. Draw your own conclusions from that.

Comment

Not sure why I left the channel out of the thread title but the game is on ESPN+
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I hope that they start Sam and then leave him in.

Comment

Report: 2023 Four-Star Point Guard Trey Green Visiting Cincinnati on Senior Night

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

I listened, off and on, and that's what I heard. But later HCWM said the roster would look different next year. Draw your own conclusions from that.
                  I hope it is more than fashion changes.

Comment

It just came on Go Cats

Comment

What is KJ wearing. I hope that isn't the change that CWM spoke of.

Comment

Did KJ say movin and groovin - I crave that

Comment

Koval out muscled for a rebound

Comment

the worse team in the league and this is the start

and on senior night

Comment

I don’t get it. At least shooting FTs after the TO. I will say this, everybody in the world knows how to defend us now. Guard DDJ and JD, dare anybody else to score.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X