Local NCAA Teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local NCAA Teams

First, I do feel badly for NKU. They should be in the dance but blew a 16 point second half lead to lose at the buzzer by Wright State which is still kind of local. Second, X blew a second half lead to get killed in OT by Butler so they will not be in the dance. UK? - Probably. UL? - Probably not. tosu? - Probably. IU? - Probably not. UC? - have to win the AAC tourney.

Miami U opens MAC tournament play today in the quarterfinals against Kent St.

The Redhawks are the #7 seed and certainly have an uphill battle to get to the final, but it's the MAC, so anything can happen.

Comment

I work for an Indy based company. Most of the employees are Purdue grads. I had a project meeting with many of them this afternoon. They believe that IU will make the dance because they beat a really good Illinois team that was the 1 seed for the B1G. Checking in with a few online articles on bubble watches, they tend to agree. Oh, I told them that IU was not that good because they got dominated by UC which was the 8 seed in the AAC.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
        I work for an Indy based company. Most of the employees are Purdue grads. I had a project meeting with many of them this afternoon. They believe that IU will make the dance because they beat a really good Illinois team that was the 1 seed for the B1G. Checking in with a few online articles on bubble watches, they tend to agree. Oh, I told them that IU was not that good because they got dominated by UC which was the 8 seed in the AAC.
        Big 10 as a whole is not that good.

Bank on zero Final 4 teams.

Comment

I don't know where the committee has the Eggmen, but a lot of the so-called bracket gurus place them on the bubble. Richmond may have dealt X the death blow by stealing someone's bid this afternoon when they upset Davidson, who were already locks.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
            I don't know where the committee has the Eggmen, but a lot of the so-called bracket gurus place them on the bubble. Richmond may have dealt X the death blow by stealing someone's bid this afternoon when they upset Davidson, who were already locks.
            I heard the committee was "NIT"picking when they reviewed X's resume.

Comment

Dayton vs Toledo and X vs Cleveland St. all in the same NIT bracket.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                Dayton vs Toledo and X vs Cleveland St. all in the same NIT bracket.
                This thread is about local NCAA teams. Not NIT teams - ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Carthage World View Post

Big 10 as a whole is not that good.

Bank on zero Final 4 teams.
                  Good call...

Comment

^^ He should have called it that none would make the elite 8. So careless of him.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X