Future Scheduling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Scheduling

The Big 12 vs Big East challenge has been extended for two more years. I was thinking that they would be lazy just give us Xavier and hold the game that week but I've been told by scheduling guru Matt Szarnyiak, that they don't like to do that kind of thing. So as other options they can really do just about anything but I have a feeling they'll give us UConn.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    The Big 12 vs Big East challenge has been extended for two more years. I was thinking that they would be lazy just give us Xavier and hold the game that week but I've been told by scheduling guru Matt Szarnyiak, that they don't like to do that kind of thing. So as other options they can really do just about anything but I have a feeling they'll give us UConn.
    Yay! Love watching Hurley scream like a mad man as we roll them up.

I would enjoy a new series with Marqutte too. They are a very good program and we played pretty evenly while sharing conferences.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Don't they usually just matchup 1st place 2nd place and so on down the line in those challenges? From the previous season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.kenneth noisewater View Post
        Don't they usually just matchup 1st place 2nd place and so on down the line in those challenges? From the previous season.
        Good Question. I’ll look into that because I honestly don’t know how they schedule those
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X