Chaminade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaminade

The Cats open Monday versus Chaminade (D2), who just played at UofL tonight (ESPN+) and made a game of it until the Cards finally shook them off at the end. Final: 80-73. They are very scrappy, which makes up for their lack of size.

The Silverswords have a 6'8" kid who came off the bench. He is their tallest player. A 6'7" forward started.

Chaminade played man-to-man the entire game, as did the Cards. On offense, they tried to go for quick drives, then kick out for treys. They shot quite a few of them. The Silverswords also shot their free throws well.

The game ended with them pressing relentlessly full court, which they didn't employ until the final minute. Chamanide certainly didn't quit.

[I wasn't impressed with UofL. They were taller and more athletic, but nothing about the way they played stood out.]

Great info!

OSU crushed Chaminade the other day.

Comment

Bearcats fans are gonna love Nolley. I watched an open gym workout this summer. He told Troy Caupain “your ‘J’ is broke!” - Caupain said “I get paid to shoot this ‘J’. To which Nolley replied: “my NIL deal is worth more than your European rec league contract!” lol
      My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Groovy - Bring this on - Vic Vic Vic

Comment

Let's go Cats! Excited for basketball season to be back.

Comment

If you need tickets for this let me know ASAP
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

So if OSU skated easily by Chaminade and yet Louisville just barely got passed them late in the game what's the take for tonight's debut of men's bearcat bball 2.0. I'm really most excited to see Kalu play, I'm hoping he can be one of my favorite all time bearcat players, and how well Nolley is meshing with the others, and I'm really looking to see if the concept of defense has made it's way into the scheme of things. Yes I want to see how much Vic has improved too! But I'm going to go with UC but just like loserville it's going to be a close one. Any others?

Comment

It will be interesting if the cats will pass the ball and set up shots instead of shooting with much time left on the clock. I realize there are times when it is advantageous to shoot quickly, butttttttttttttttttttt.. I want to see perimeter guarding on defense and if by chance an opponent breaks through then let them pay the price on the inside or if they dish, the cats need awareness and rotation to the ball. You know, the usual good basketball. Oh yeah BOX OUT.

Comment

UC hype video
                  https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsMBB/st...03829062025220

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                    If you need tickets for this let me know ASAP
                    tickets are gone
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

2 hours to the return of the much beloved Cats.

Comment

Whats your projected record for the season Leo?

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
                          Whats your projected record for the season Leo?
                          I hope a tourney bid, but I need to see a few games. How about you?

Comment

Starters:
                            Adams-Woods
                            DeJulius
                            Nolley
                            Davenport
                            Lakhin

Comment

GROOVY VL is starting - no drives to the basket and no fouls big guy.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X