Njit 11/30 7:00 espn+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Njit 11/30 7:00 espn+

The Bearcats are back on Wednesday with a game versus 1-5 NJIT. The Highlanders are led by 6'5 senior Miles Coleman, who is averaging 17.8 and 4.5. For those wondering (yes, you all are), freshman Paul McMillan IV's #s: 25.0 minutes, 5.4 points, 1.6 rebounds, 2.0 assists (12/13 FT, 1/9 from three).

Free t-shirt for the first 5,000 in the door https://twitter.com/GoBEARCATS/statu...91285036113920

NOTE -- not sure why the title says Njit and espn+ when I tried capitalizing Lobot

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      NOTE -- not sure why the title says Njit and espn+ when I tried capitalizing Lobot
      Because the software hates Initials for some reason. Been dealing with that for years which is why I title threads with the full school name when possible.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

New Jersey Institute of Technology. The Cats should provide entertainment after the weekend's happenings. Go VIK VIK VIK

Comment

I have seen where Miller has signed two very good high school guards for next year. What about some big men? Does anyone know or heard of ANY big men that Miller is looking at? UC can REALLY use some REAL big men. The only REAL big that UC has now is Lakhin. UC is going to need much more than Lakhin going into the Big 12. Just wondering.

Comment

UC favored by 20

Comment

UC favored by 20
              NJIT is not all that good.

Comment

Here's the stats on NJIT. Looks Coleman and Diakite are the problems. Pmac4 looks to be the first one off the bench.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...tats/_/id/2885
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

FUN FACT:

Diakite from Bamako, Mali -- hometown of Mamoudou Diarra; seems like a bit of an NCAA Division I basketball factory

According to this page, 70 kids from Mali have played college ball, the majority from Bamako. Including THREE on La Salle, who UC hosts in mid-December.

Comment

FUN FACT:

Diakite from Bamako, Mali -- hometown of Mamoudou Diarra; seems like a bit of an NCAA Division I basketball factory

According to this page, 70 kids from Mali have played college ball, the majority from Bamako. Including THREE on La Salle, who UC hosts in mid-December.
                    Bamako is, by far, the largest city in Mali (1.3M of total population of 21M). The next largest city has a bit over 150K residents. So, it's not surprising that the bulk of Malian players would come from Bamako.

Comment

The Highlanders are a wreck of a team. Kenpom.com has them as #331 of 363 D1 teams nationally. Their offensive efficiency is #344, leading them to average only 60.2 ppg. The Highlanders are absolute bricklayers at the line (59.5%). Per barttorvik.com, NJIT are #18 in getting to the line. They just don't make very many.

Cats roll, 85-52.

Comment

Not if NJIT plays a zone defense! It will be closer than that. I'm sorry. Couldn't resist. 🥴 That loss still leaves me grimacing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                          Not if NJIT plays a zone defense! It will be closer than that. I'm sorry. Couldn't resist. 🥴 That loss still leaves me grimacing.
                          Their budget isn't for sports. But I hope no zone.

Comment

go cats . Let us take our minds off other stuff.

Comment

Coleman out due to discipline problems.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X