No announcement yet.

Tulane 12/29 9:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kalu is on the bench. But is not in uniform. What's up with that?

Comment

It is becoming a game - not good

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
        Kalu is on the bench. But is not in uniform. What's up with that?
        Take that back he is in uniform. My bad, I must be seeing things.

Comment

Bed time - watch it tomorrow morning

Comment

MAW = one of his better games. DDJ = a beast on defense last five minutes 2nd half.

Comment

Mika Adams-Woods appreciation post

Comment

jd =
                maw =
                ddj = bearcat defense
                vik heard too much about his fg % this week, he'll b ok
                like nolley midrange game
                skillings gonna b goooooood
                I want 2nd place

Comment

That was a great win. Dav is not making shots, but he’s playing so much better. Hensley can’t play at this level. Ezikpe is totally out of the rotation.
                  My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Yea does anybody know what's going on with Ezikpe? As at this point it's a mute scholarship. He's not appeared in the last five games except for just a couple minutes.
                    JD launched his usual bricks but did make several impressive assists, and caused a timely turnover. Vik just keeps getting better. Skillings is getting better on defense, like his rebounding, and is getting more confident in his scoring. Gonna be interesting to see far he's developed by years end. Good first conference win.
                    Last edited by Rufus; 12-30-2022, 12:45 AM.

Comment

T Nelson was saying for much of the game that Vic was alone and calling for the ball under the basket in that Tulane defense and he just was not getting the ball. UC did shoot a lot of 3's though.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                        Mika Adams-Woods appreciation post
                        I’ll go along with that. In fact, I’ll say lots of guys are getting better under the current coaching staff. But MAW seems to have really grown into the role.

Comment

Interesting game. I thought we played well for most of it but came out a little cold in the 2nd half and let them back in it. Skillings is going to be the real deal.

Wes really has to do something about Davenport's shot selection. There was a 6 point swing in that game where he chucked one early in the clock which led to a long rebound and a break. JD played ole' defense on the other end that led to a three. He's in a shooting slump to boot. If he's going to chuck up random threes all game, he needs to hit some of them. He's very frustrating to watch because he can make shots on spot ups but chooses to take wide open transition shots with Vik standing alone in the lane as mentioned above.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

A round of applause to referee Anthony Jordan for the incredibly biased officiating. Every league needs to cut ties with that guy. The SEC already banned him after a similar performance last year.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                              A round of applause to referee Anthony Jordan for the incredibly biased officiating. Every league needs to cut ties with that guy. The SEC already banned him after a similar performance last year.
                              Yes he was horrible. The fouls called on Vic when he was standing firm & his arms raised were not fouls. Terrible ref!!!.

Comment

No doubt, the team is playing better. I’m puzzled as to why when we had them in foul trouble, why we didn’t pound it in the paint??? Instead, we continued to Jack up 3’s like we’re behind by 15. I really believe JD can’t be coached. He doesn’t recognize when to settle and work a half court set. Anyway, happy with the win, hopefully the coaches see these same weaknesses

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X