Wichita St 1/5 9:00 ESPN2 or U

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
    A solid win & we won the rebounding battle by a lot. Let's keep it going & upset Houston on Sunday.
    May be asking too much. Houston is truly an elite defensive (and offensive) team. UC has shown difficulty scoring against solid defenses. And we all know how UC plays defense. I see the game as a blowout loss with a severe meltdown of many on this forum following. Maybe the ‘Cats prove me wrong but I am not looking forward to this game. It could get very ugly very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

May be asking too much. Houston is truly an elite defensive (and offensive) team. UC has shown difficulty scoring against solid defenses. And we all know how UC plays defense. I see the game as a blowout loss with a severe meltdown of many on this forum following. Maybe the ‘Cats prove me wrong but I am not looking forward to this game. It could get very ugly very quickly.
      that has been the recent history. This game is how we gauge the job of CWM although NKU was very telling.

Comment

One game at a time, and obviously the L at Temple shows that we can't expect too much right now but...

After Houston, which hopefully they play UH tough...
        - ECU
        - at SMU
        - at USF

Those should be winnable. If they lose to Houston but win those three, UC would be 5-2 in AAC with a fairly big Memphis game at home (before traveling to Houston).

One at a time, and hopefully they can compete against UH and maybe they'll carry some confidence over from last night (including whatever was working with JD).

Comment

What happened to Wichita anyway? When the AAC got them, they were a strong team that seemed to win big every year. Since they joined our league, it seems like they have completely regressed into nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by UC4me View Post
            What happened to Wichita anyway? When the AAC got them, they were a strong team that seemed to win big every year. Since they joined our league, it seems like they have completely regressed into nothing.
            I think their coach Greg Marshall resigned under pressure for abuse. I may be wrong, but that hurt the program.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

I think their coach Greg Marshall resigned under pressure for abuse. I may be wrong, but that hurt the program.
              That is correct. I was just researching something on Marshall the other day. They gave the keys to asst. Isaac Brown and he hasn't been able to keep the recruiting at the same level.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Gotcha. Thank you. Now that you mention it Leo, I do remember something about that. A shame all the way around.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X