No announcement yet.

Southern Methodist 1/14 4:00 ESPNU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since this is in Dallas I should have asked her to make chicken fried steak, milk gravy, potatoes and deep fried mixed veggies.
    Last edited by leo from jersey; 01-14-2023, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Get JD on the bench asap

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
        Get JD on the bench asap
        yes be a hero on the bench.

Comment

Poor Ody, love his motor but geesh he has no O skills

Comment

DDJ and Dav are really struggling.
            My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

what the heck was that FT -- then almost a 3

Comment

Won a game they deserved to lose. Up five under two minutes, first Davenport then Nolley put up bad shots early in the clock. Those guys are not freshman, so where is the veteran leadership on this team?

Comment

if that shot was a decision from the bench that was the dumbest thing I believe I ever saw. If that was Vik's decision then he needs a good talking to.

Comment

They tried hard to give that one away. Thanks to Vik for saving us. I can't wait to hear what the **** the FT mess was

Comment

Goodness Oguama simply cannot score. He missed 7 shots at point blank range. DDJ and JD were ineffective on offense as well. JD did have 9 rebounds and DDJ had 5 assists. MAW comes through again with a solid game. Vik has 8 blocks. Not much else to say.

Comment

You’re correct, where is the leadership from these senior guys? Ok, tight finish with a team we should have blown out, no crowd just like Temple. Late in games like this CWM needs to get his smartest players on the floor
                        Thank goodness for VIK, he’s a gamer

Comment

Wes Miller - These are the types of games that we can be most proud of. Bearcats Grind Out Road Win at SMU - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)
                          Personally, I would think that pulling away at the end would be the ones to be proud of.

Comment

A tough day for ranked teams today. 9 losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                              if that shot was a decision from the bench that was the dumbest thing I believe I ever saw. If that was Vik's decision then he needs a good talking to.
                              In his postgame comments with Dan Hoard, CWM said Vik took that upon himself to miss the FT intentionally. His favorite player is Luka Doncic, whom Vik has seen do that. Unfortunately, I doubt that Doncic has done that on the front-end of a 1 & 1 with a 1-point lead.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                                Wes Miller - These are the types of games that we can be most proud of. Bearcats Grind Out Road Win at SMU - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)
                                Personally, I would think that pulling away at the end would be the ones to be proud of.
                                Not with this roster.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X